• Hurt My Lover •

angst and fluff <3
-
You walked as fast as you could into the Great Hall, trying to avoid yourself from being spotted by the narcissistic new professor. You knew you had to face him once the dinner started, but at least you will be with the other professors instead of alone with him.

"Y/N, wait for me!"

You mentally facepalmed when you heard his voice. You pretended not to hear him as you made a beeline to the teachers table.

"Hi, Severus!"

You let out a high-pitched squeal, taking Professor Snape by surprise. He raised his eyebrows when you panted heavily, sitting next to him.

"Were you... Running?"

He asked, frowning as you nervously laughed. You nodded violently and hoped that now Lockhart would leave you alone but you were absolutely wrong.

"Y/N, why weren't you waiting for me?"

Lockhart said, sitting beside you with a smirk on his face. You winced and hated the fact that you were sitting next to the man that you despised, Gilderoy Lockhart.

"Forgive me, Lockhart. I was in a rush."

You tried to be polite, giving him a fake smile. You had been avoiding him for days now. Everytime he saw you, he would flirt with you and acted as if you were into him. The problem was you were not interested in him at all.

"I've told you to call me Gilderoy, love."

Your eyes widen at the nickname and you threw a glance at Severus. Your eyes were begging him to help you and he knew you were very uncomfortable with the author.

"I believe it is inappropriate for you to call her with such names if she is not interested with you, Lockhart."

Severus pointed out, a glare was sent towards Gilderoy's direction. You let out a breath of relief, happy that Severus was trying to help you out. Unfortunately, it did not end there.

"And how did you know that Y/N is not interested, Snape?"

Lockhart spat at the dark-haired professor. Severus was starting to get really annoyed and you knew the situation was getting worse.

"I know she is not interested with someone like you, Lockhart."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

The tension in the air was getting thick and you were sitting in the middle of two angry men. Not to mention, they were angry with each other because of you. Hence, without thinking, you did the thing that you never thought you would do.

Before Severus could reply Lockhart's words with his remarks, you pulled Severus in for a kiss. You kissed him. Severus was surprised but it happened too fast when you pulled away to grin at Lockhart, whose eyes widen and jaw dropped.

"I'm in love with Severus. He's my lover. So yes, I'm not interested in you."

You lied proudly. Well, actually it was true that you were in love with him but it was a lie that he was your lover. And now you just realised the consequences of your kiss.

Your face turned red when you gazed at Severus, who was still shocked. The other professors seem to see what happened and so were the students. The students started to whisper to each other about your relationship with Severus and you knew you were going to have a hard time teaching your classes tomorrow.

"Well, I never thought that you would fall for him."

Lockhart broke the silence, but then Minerva came and hit him at the back of his head but smiled at you and Severus.