𝙽𝚘𝚢𝚊?

"It'll be my fault why she would be gone!" He looks at me and takes my hands. "I know I just met you but do you wanna go get some coffee to take your mind off of her for a little while?"

"But-" "Never mind just come with me..."

Kenma's POV

"Hey, if only you knew I was here. If only that stupid driver didn't get you in that accident. But we can't control everything can we?" I laughed trying to calm myself down. She was gone for only a short amount of time and who knows she might be dead soon. No, no don't think about that she will live. "Y/n, you are gonna live, understand me?"

"Ypu are gonna live, remeber? Your promise? You promised we would live happily ever after. We are gonna get married, I'm gonna be a famous streamer and your gonna be a famous volleyball player. We are gonna have a cute child and the most adorable tabby cat. We are gonna travel the world together, you are gonna live yo hear me?

My eyes brimmed with tears, the salty tears fell from my eyes. I wonder what she is thinking right now, I hope she wakes up soon. I walk out of her room to see all of karasuno and kuroo, but not whoever their coach is and her aunt. I think her name is May. "Hey, where is May?"

"May was last month?" Nishinoya said dumbly, "Her aunt dumbass!" I hate that dude seriously. He is such a dick, he doesn't really care about y/n. He just looks good with her that's why he likes her. "She went with Coach Ukai," Daichi gave me an answer.

"Ok, well you'll can go in......"

Y/N POV

Is someone in here? Kenma?

If only I could wake up right now. "You wanna wake up right?" A guy's voice asked, familiar voice. I know this man, "dad?" I opened my eyes opening them back to the white room.

Except now it's filled with me and my dead father. How is he here he's dead, am I dead? No, I'm alive, Kenma was there, I'm in the hospital. "How do I wake up?" He smiled, "To wake up you need, to tell the truth about everyone you love." What does he mean by the "people I love."

"I love Kenma, I want to spend my life with him. He is the only person I love right now. Auntie, I don't really love her." He nods, I fly into the air, surrounded by water.

I wake up to Kenma talking about our future, I pretend to be asleep. I can use this against him in or future. After a few minutes, he walks out. I open my heavy eyes, I find the button to call a nurse. "Oh y/n, you're awake! Lovely, your family will be very happy." She takes me off of all the unnecessary things that are connected to my body. "I'll be back, ill go tell your family you are awake!" She walks out of my room.

I wonder who all is here, I mean a few hours ago they were all in japan. "Y/N!!!!" Who is that? Who's voice, the only voices and people I remember is my Aunts and Kenma's. "w-who are you?" the man starred at me in shock.

"It's Noya!" Noya? I know someone named Noya? "I don't know you," the mans face became covered in tears. He ran out of the room and came back with Kenma. "Y/n, do you remember me?" He asked me, of course I remember him. "Kenma?" He nodded.

He sat by my bed and took my hand into his. The Noya dude stormed out, it's not like I care about him. "Who was that guy?" I asked him.