𝙱𝚘𝚔𝚎 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚘𝚘

'He loves me' you thought, you blush slightly and fell into a deep sleep.

You wake up to the sound of a camera, you wake up and look over still half asleep. Your brother and his friends were taking photos of you and Kenma, "Haha payback y/n for stealing my stuff when we were younger!" He yelled while running out of your room, "Hey! Don't do anything with that photo!"

He laughed and clicked post, you looked at him like you were gonna kill him, well you were. You ran at him in full speed, he ran out the door and so did you. After he thought he lost you, you pushed him over and stole his phone. You got to Instagram were he posted it and went to delete it and saw that Noya commented.

"Wow she moved on fast, I thought I would be able to say sorry first. 🙄" he commented, you knew he wasn't truly sorry. He only used you as a toy, a doll to make him look better. You deleted the post because you know that it would only get worse, Tanaka would have probably fought with Noya. Tanaka and Noya were both obsessed with you, but Noya get you first. Tanaka kept saying once he leaves you I call dibs. He really doesn't understand that you can't call dibs on people, but it's Tanaka he doesn't understand anything.

Kuroo gets up and takes his phone back, "you know I still have the photo right?" He laughs, "Yeah, but I didn't know Noya follows you, did you?" You ask him he looks at you in confusion, "he does, no I didn't!" He immediately went to followers and made him unfollow his account.

He was very popular on Instagram, when I say popular I mean 1 million followers!
Famous.
Fuck I have school tomorrow! You remembered and you still haven't finished your work. "Hey lets go home I have homework," You say while walking home. You didn't really talk because you where a minute away from home. As you walk inside you feel 5 pairs of eyes laying on you. Bokuto, Kuroo's friend that has why to much energy, walks up to you. "So are we gon-" "no" you immediately respond. You run up to your room because there was only about 7 hours to finish a 1 page essay about friendship.
Why friends are important
Sitting alone at lunch, having no one to talk to. Sad right? That's why friends are important, friends make our life's tolerable.
My life without my best friend Kenma would be living hell. Kenma helps me when I'm down, takes to me when he see's I'm alone, and cares for me.
Think about "My little Pony," in My Little Pony friendship is valued a lot. Twilight sparkle, a new pony in the town with no one but Spike, was forced to make friends and start a life in order to become a princess. Along the way Twilight made so many friends and so many memories, if Twilight didn't have them she probably would have gave up.
Friendship is also valued in sports like volleyball for example. If you aren't friends with your teammates you aren't gonna work together.
As you can tell friendship is important, friends help your life and get you along though it. Friendship is valued in many things from sorts to TV shows. Go out there. Meet some more new people, even if it's scary.

"Ugh, done!" You say whisper yelling, it took you around 2 hours usually it takes 4 mainly because of the planning and editing. You kept thinking about Kenma, what are we? You kept asking yourself over and over to the point where you felt stressed. You just broke up with Noya and you are having so many feelings for Kenma. I mean you put Minecraft beds together, that means like like. You hear a knock at the door, and you realize that you have been zoned out for 10 minutes. "Come in," you say in a calming voice.

(Authors Note)
HEY HEY HEYYY!!! Thank you guys so much for 210 reads!!! 😆😆😆 Right when I started I thought I would even be able to reach 10!! 🥺 Well we passed 10 by 200 and that means so much to me. My dream is to become a professional writer, and I'm one step closer, so thank you. Anyways I'll try to post a part tomorrow and yeah! I love you thanks for supporting me!!! 😼😼✨ and I'm sorry it's so short lol I kinda forgot to write for a few days I'm so sorry!!