𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚘

"Wait right now?!" I was shocked I didn't expect to start chemotherapy so early.

"Yes ma'am," I got up and left to go to the chemo area. I was confused but I know I need to get it over with.

They set me up, it was weird but whatever. Got to do what you gotta do! It was two hours later and I was finally done.

I was really tired as well. "Y/n you are actually aloud to leave, here is a paper with some precautions," he handed me a paper.

The paper was filled with stupid shit. I can't do extracurriculars!

I was furious but I understood. I went back to the room, got Kenma and left.

Timeskip

"Why are you so mad?"

"I'm not aloud- just take the paper..." he read the paper.

"Its for your own safety,"

"Yeah I know, but I don't wanna hate my life!"

"There's still fun things you can do though..." I agree with him.

"I'm tired, can we-"

"Cuddle?" He always knows what I wanna do.

"Yes," I mumble.

We walk upstairs, I flop on the bed. He lays on my chest. "Ow!"

"Oh I'm sorry!"

"It's ok," he jumps off my chest. I didn't realize how much it really hurt, the pain killers took all of it away.

He spooned me, my eyes fluttered as I fell asleep. "Goodnight player 2..." was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Player 2?!??! Ahhh

Timeskip to morning

I woke up to Kenma not there, he most have went to make breakfast.... sometimes he does that. He's not good it that's for sure.

Wait no... he has school, I'm dumb.

I'm not aloud to go to school for a little while. Well for the rest of the year because of this.

I went downstairs and found some pain killers, my head really hurt and so did my chest.

"Melatonin, old steroids for pneumonia..... Ibuprofen!" I got excited, I finally found it.

I didn't really feel like eating a meal so I ate a banana and went back upstairs.

Timeskip (dumb writers block)

I hear the front door open, I run downstairs. I jump on Kenma, "you're home!"

"Yes I am, how are you today?"

"Just some pains, how was school?"

"Ok I guess, wanna go play some video games?"

"Okay!" He carries me upstairs and puts me in my chair.

He turns on his stream, "hey guys I'm with my girlfriend," I blush. I love when he shows me off.

We play COD for a hour, and I was bored. As we were playing I felt a hair fall down my back.

Am I losing hair already?

I put it behind my back, "I tired."

I told him, he nodded.

I go lay down on the bed while he kept playing.

"Huh, oh. She's amazing I haven't streamed in a while because she actually has cancer."

"Dude omg! Thank you guys for all the donations," I get up and look at his screen.

Gamerboy13: sent 2,000 dollars

"2,000 dollars?" I put my head on top of his.

"Good job!" I go back to lay down. But my shirt was covered in blood.

"Oh shit!"