𝙿𝚊𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚒

"Oh uh, I was a national player in America, I have recently been getting noticed here," I say sorta embarrassed.

"Oh cool, maybe there's an article about you," I look at him then get my phone out.

Y/n l/n

Y/n l/n the best libero in America and now Japan!

"Oh there is, it says "y/n l/n voted best libero in America and Japan. For being a 1st year in high school this is the most impressive thing I have ever seen!" They really sugarcoated it though haha," I laugh at the article.

"That's so impressive, my girlfriend, American and Japan's best libero!"

"Ok that sounds better," I kiss him on his cheek.

"You missed, a little to your left," I kiss him more to his left. "More."

"Oh you could've just said!" I kiss him on his lips passionately.

"Yeah but I liked that better," he gives me a grin.

I feel every organ in my body blush. This man is the one. I keep saying in my head.

Kenma POV

This girl is the one! I keep saying to myself, I am kind of worried about her though, mainly her and her family.

I know it's not her "brother" but he has been there for most of her life.

Y/n POV

"Oh Kenma I have a doctors appointment Uh I think tomorrow so after school I'll need the car, is that ok?" I ask shyly

"Yeah of course!"

Timeskip

Kenma and I arrive home.

"Why did you spend 175 dollars on anime shit?"

"Huh, n-no I didn't....."

"Sure you didn't...."

We sit in silence for a couple minutes, which was just long enough for us to get home.

I run inside, or tried. I couldn't really unlock the door...."dumbass." I hear Kenma say under his breath.

He unlocks the door and I run inside. I jump on the couch and lay there. Kenma brings all my stuff in.

Timeskip to the doctors appointment

"Alright so everything looks ok, is there any concerns?"

"Yes actually um every time I play volleyball I get these pains in my breast's, should I be concerned?"

"Actually this might should weird but let me see, just to make sure there isn't any lumps that look cancer like," I nod.

She looks and a shock expression lands on her face that leads me to worry.

"Uh not to make you worry but we need to take you to the hospital, immediately."

"Hospital?!"

"Yes ma'am, we need to get a chest x-ray. The lump on your chest is fairly large and concerning," I stare at her shocked.

I might have cancer, wow that's gonna change my life. My dreams.

Dial: 312-433-5555: KenKen 👾

Hey Y/n is everything alright? You are at your doctors appointment?

"Yeah just uh, I have to go somewhere else as well so I'll be home later I'm so sorry!"

"Babe it's ok! Can you get food though, I don't wanna cook,"

"Of course! I love you bye!"

"Love you too."

"Thank you doctor, I'm sorry about the call bye bye!" She nods with a warm smile, as I walk out of the door.

A tear falls down my face, followed but a few more. "Have a nice day ma'am!" The front desk lady says.

With out looking behind me, "Yeah, you too..."

I walk into my car and break down, my life is on a line.

I try to get my hair out of my face but it's glued on to it.

I turn on the car and start driving to the ER.
I really hope it's truly nothing too too serious, after a few minutes of overthinking I finally arrive.

As walk through the front door I faint.