𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝗼 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐟𝗼𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐚

(Btw your POV)

"Hello Auntie May!"

"Hi hun, how are you doing?" She asked me I just got in the limo.

"I'm good... oh Hi Chris!"

Chris the insanely hot driver. "Hello y/n it's good to see you again!"

"So what was Japan like?"

"Awesome, I met so many great people. But I guess I had to leave...."

"I know hun, but treatment here is better for you. Also I need your writing skills for my business."

Of course she was gonna use me, I love her but she does this all the time.

"Ok well can I go shopping? I didn't bring very much clothes..."

"Of course, Zayn can go with you!"

"Zayn?!"

Zayn, he had a crush on me or still does I don't really know. Zayn is 3 years older then me so he's 19, it's not like I have an issue with him. I just know he's gonna try something and I have a boyfriend.

Timeskip

"So y/n....it's been a while," Zayn runs his neck while I look through the clothing racks.

"Not really it's only been 2 years," I find this adorable white skirt and I put it in the basket.

"Well do you have a boyfriend?"

"Of course you would ask that, yes, yes I do."

"Oh... well tell me about him!"

He seems not very sad maybe he got over his stupid little crush on me.

"Well his name is Kenma, he loves video games and monsters. He's a setter in volleyball, and he is a streamer."

"Oh cool," he's sus.

I found tons of clothes, and we go to check out.

"Well you pay," I tell Zayn.

"Why me?"

"Want me to tell her about summer 2 years ago?"

"Ok fine!"

He pays 200 dollars, "haha thank you!"

"Yeah shut up," damn he's cold.

We both walk home, and I go up to my room.

Adding some information my Auntie is rich.

Really fucking rich! Her house is not a house it's a full in mansion! So my room is sorta huge. I really miss this place, except right now my room looks like Barbie threw up then ponies stomped all over it. Time to shop on Amazon....

I decided to buy tons of shit, just gotta wait til tomorrow. I walk in my closet, "what the fuck was wrong with my style 2 years ago, Jesus Christ man!"

"This room needs a whole makeover!"

Timeskip

I just spent 3 hours changing my room, was it worth it? Yess!

Still looks a little too pink but tomorrow that will change when I get my paint and posters.

I completely forgot to eat, I was really focused on my room. I go downstairs and fix myself some ramen.

"Oh hey y/n hun?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"Come here... I was wondering if you could help me with my business?"

"Sure, as long as I get payed?"

"Yes of course like 5k per essay?"

"Yes! That's way more then enough!"

"Good, write an essay. Here is paper with everything it needs," she hands me a paper.

The essay is about saving the earth, it's for her earth project she is doing.

Good thing this is my favorite subject to talk about!

*bleep bleep*
KenKen👾 is calling....

'Not really the best time'

"Hey y/n, are you busy?"

"Yeah I'm sorry Kenma call you right after, I need to write an essay for my Auntie."

"Oh ok, I'll call you later love you!"

"Love you too!"

I feel batter having to calm him later but I really need to write this essay.