𝙻𝚒𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚘?

-------------------------------------------------------

"So what do you say?" daichi is waiting for me to answer. I stood there in shock.

"t-thanks but that's Nishinoya position," I kind of decline.

"no no no I mean like with him, you both will be Liberos," he chuckles.

"Well I guess?" I reply and rush to my class, 2-B. I wasn't too smart but wasn't a complete idiot.

timeskip

It was lunch and I go over to find Nishinoya, I didn't wanna talk about the libero thing with him. i didn't know if he knew yet. I get in line to get lunch, I get rice with steak and veggies.

I look over and find Noya, "hey can I sit with you?"

"Hey cutie of course you can," it still feels like we are in a relationship together.

I miss him, even though he well was a little toxic I still miss him. Not a lot of people know we broke up, but I want it to stay that way.

"So how was class?" I ask because the silence was too much.

"It was good actually! What about you?"

"It was good!"

Tanaka walks up and sits next to Nishinoya, "Hey Noya, Hey Y/N!"

"Hi Tanaka..." I say shyly.

"I heard that Coach and Daichi are making you libero, is that true?" He says confidently.

"Uhhh y-ea-yeah.." I stutter.

Noya looks at me shocked but also kind of angry, "wait wait hold up hold up hold up what about me?"

"We both are liberos, I play one set and you play the other." I smile at him reassuring him that he will be able to play the position he loves the most.

I suddenly drift off into my own little world that I feel safe in. I start imagining me being with Kenma but I also see myself with Noya. God why is my life so confusing!

Timeskip

I was at home at my desk and I started to make a pros and cons for each of them.
Kenma
Pros                                Cons
-likes me back               -plays video games all the time.
That's basically it, I'm done comparing the 2.
If Kenma makes a move I'll go with him, if Noya makes a move I'll go with him.

A week later:

I have moved no where with either of them.

Wtf-

Anyways today is Thursday and we are meeting at the gym at 6:15 am tomorrow. We didn't have practice this morning or afternoon which was good, because I was tired as fuck!

Me and Kuroo are still a little on the avoiding each thing because of Kenma. It's getting better though. Which was what I was scared of when I came home today.

I was sitting in my car, about to get out. I notice that Kuroo's dumb friends are here. Oh hell nah, I want to relax!

I walk inside and 3 pairs of eyes lay on me. "What-" I say while putting a piece of cold pizza in my mouth.

"Nothing," Kuroo said in a monotone bounce not even looking at me.

"Dude, look am I sorry we both like him, give me a god damn break and be a good brother!" I yell at him.

"Oh yeah, let me tell you something. I'm not your brother. Your adopted, and mom and dad died before they could even tell you!" He snaps at me.

"What-"

A/n
WOW THATS TEAAAAAAA!!! 👁👄👁
Uh so I hope you liked this part, I'm going to try to post every day maybe two days. But mainly as soon as possible so yeah. This is random but I'll be 13 in 5 months lol! See yuh later~ ACE