𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎?

"Spill-" I say.

"Yeah no-" he says embarrassed.

"Come on it's not like it's gonna hurt, there not even sitting with us."

"Yeah, I'll tell you later though, ok?"

"Fine," I pout.

We sit there talking about random shit for probably 30 minutes. I have finished my boba and so have the boys.

"Let's go it's 10 pm, we have school tomorrow." I say and I pull them to the car. "KenKen I'll drop you off first."

After a few minutes I dropped of Kenma, "who do you like?"

"No"
"Yes"

"Fine, I like Kenma too..."

"Huh?" I look at him in shock. I immediately start driving, we both like the same guy. He likes me, and so does Noya. What the fuck this is so harddd!!

Tomorrow is Monday, I'll talk to Nishinoya. And Kenma.

Timeskip brought to you by Kuroo liking Kenma!

I flop on my bed, and my head sinks into the pillow. I immediately fall asleep I was that tired.

Morning Timeskip

I wake up to my loud ass alarm going off. I get up and go to wash up. I do my skin care, take a shower and brush my teeth.

I go downstairs and see Kuroo there, I avoid him. I don't know what to say me and him both like Kenma.

I know Kuroo saw me, but he was thinking the same thing. I grab banana, strawberries, blueberries, and some milk. I put them in the the blender and have a smoothie. I have a bit of time so I go upstairs.

*buzz buzz*

"Noya??" I say out loud. I answer the phone.

"Hey Noya!"

"Hi, uh I wanted to talk to you?"

"Me too actually meet me at the gym in 5 ok?"

"I'll see you!"

I hang up the phone and get ready to leave. I grab my keys and head out the front door.

I get in the car and drive to the gym. A few moments later I'm in the parking lot. I see Noya over in front of the gym.

"Noya!" I yell, he looks over and smiles.

"Hey y/n!"

"Uh so imma get this out right now, I still like you but I like my best friend too. It's either him or you."

"Please give me a chance?"

"You need to prove yourself changed Noya."

"Oh I have and I will," he said suspiciously.

"We'll come on we got practice," I hold out my hand and Noya grabs it, I miss his touch.

We walk in and see no one there but everything is set up so I decide to practice my receiving, no one knows this but when I was in middle school I played at the nationals. This was in America so no one knew, accept a lot of my followers.

I was warming up and I saw a bunch of girls run in coming after me, I was confused.

"Uh hi, what's up?" I say confused.

"Can we have a photo?" They all ask.

I nod.

"Thank you out Coach is gonna freak out!" They all run out and I let out a chuckle.

"What was that?" Noya asks.

"Oh uh fans, I don't get to many here in Japan," I say with a smile.

I few seconds later, the team comes in.

"Why was there a bunch of girls outside?" Suga asks.

"Uh fans?" I say embarrassed touching the back of my neck.

"What do you mean fans?"

"In America i won nationals and was an all star player, that's it though." I shrug and go back to serving against the wall.

"Cool!" Hinata says jumping up and down. I laugh a little at him.

Ever since me and Noya started dating my skills have been improving so much. Actually I'm the other libero.

"I have news!" Takeda brush's though the other doors.

We all look at him confused.

"I have a training camp with Nekoma and Fukurodani! Next week!"

"That's awesome!" I reply.

"Yeah we will be leaving Friday since we all have it off," he says then rushes out of the gym.

We all start warming up, it was an hour and Coach Ukai wasn't here yet.

"Let's play 3 on 3 until Coach maybe gets here," Daichi says.

First team is me, Suga and asahi and the other team is Noya, Hinata and kageyama.

Lil Timeskip

My team won the first set then they won the other but we won on the 3rd and final set. It was 9:00 which means practice is over. I pack up my bag and go get dressed.

Daichi stops me in the hall, "y/n we want you to be libero, is that ok?"