𝚌𝚛𝚞𝚜𝚑

"Everyone I have someone y'all need to meet," said Kiyoko, "This is Y/n."

"Hi, it's nice to meet y'all!"

"Y/n is going to be joining us for practice, she is going to be y'all new manager," Kiyoko finished introducing you.

"Oh cool, do you play?" Asked Hinata. You reply "yes, actually but the female team rejected me."        

       "Well maybe we could play and see how good you truly are!" Tanaka exclaimed. "Ok, yeah sure." I suck though, there gonna reject me like the girls did but let's give it a shot I guess.

You were up to serve first, don't mess this up.

You spin the ball in your hand vigorously, and took a deep breath. You threw the ball in the air, and hit the ball.

You served the ball so hard  the other side didn't have enough time to get it.

"Holy shit y/n, h-how did you d-do that?" Said your crush, nishinoya.

"I don't know I just did," you reply. "We need you on our team," said Daichi. Everyone agreed and waited for your response, "u-uh, I guess."

NOYA'S POV:

This goddess is joining our team? Holy shit, I can't believe it. Ever since I saw her I thought she was beautiful, I can barely form a sentence around her.

"T-this is going be awesome!" Noya exclaims.

YOUR POV:

"Ok y'all practice is over, make sure y'all are here before school tomorrow. We have a game against Nekoma Friday!" Daichi yells so everyone knows.

Nekoma, shit!

"Oh, uhh Daichi I need a jersey for, well the game," you say. "Oh, you can have number 8, since he quit."

"Ok thanks, see you tomorrow," you say while slowly walking out. "Oh hey y/n," Noya says.

"Hi," you reply you really don't wanna talk to him, because you know you will be red as a tomato.

"I'll see you at practice tomorrow," he says. "Yup." You walk away embarrassed.

How could you be so stupid, now he thinks you don't want to talk to him.

NOYA'S POV:

Did she not want to talk to me, I'm I too short for her.