Losing

The silence felt like forever. "What?" Her voice cracked. She isn't usually sad, her grandma died and she laughed.

"I'm sorry, I need to. I hate America!" "But why? You know I hate opening up in case they leave. And I was starting to open up and look your leaving..."

I didn't think she would be so down about this, "I get why your mad and sad, everything. But I really can't stay here anymore."

She rolls her eyes, "whatever," she hangs up. She is so defensive, she's such a Taurus. Pisses me off, like I'm sorry I'm trying to love my life not just live it. Now I realize it, I'm pushing everyone away.

I have no one, well Nishinoya. Nishinoya, I need him.

"Nishiiinoyaaa!!!" I yell right as he answers, "Yessss queen??"

I love his energy, my favorite person in the world right now. "HOLY SHITT YOU DYED YOUR HAIR!" Wow, he noticed. I swear that boy has ADHD, he can't focus on shit! "Yeah, because I and Kenma broke up..." "Do I get a chance now?" Really?

I'm on the verge of tears and he's asking for a chance. I mean I'm ok with that, he's cute. But, wrong time! "REALLY??" "IM, SORRY IT FELT RIGHT!!" "I can't wait to see you.."

"Me too, I'm still waiting for an answer." "Later I will answer that, look I just had a mental breakdown," I nervously laugh at my own joke. "Ok," he uses his finger and draws a tear on his cheek. we talked for hours.

I lost track of time and didn't't even realize it was 3am. "Ayo I need to go to bed. You have school." I inform him. He sighs, "ok well I graduate in 2 months!"

I totally forgot. "Holy shot your right, I graduate next year!" I can't believe it. I forgot about all that, with cancer I never paid attention to school. I mean I only had to go 2 days a week. "Anyways good night!" I shout over the phone.

"Night bitch!" He repeats the energy. I hang up and stare at my blank ceiling. What's happing to me? I am or was in love with Kenma but now it's in the past. And Nishinoya is in love with me but I don't know yet.

*ding*

Who the fuck would that be?

1 message: Ukai or whatever

Why is he texting me? He doesn't even care about me.

Ukai or whatever: Hey, why is May have an attitude?

Me: you the fuck knows and who the fuck cares!

Ukai or whatever: oh you had a fight. Tell me

Me: tch whatever. She took me away from everything and is just a bitch!

Ukai or whatever: you should apologize

Me: no... why are you up?

Ukai or whatever: aye don't change the subject!

Me: shut up 32 year old

*you blocked Ukai or whatever for 4 hours*

Dumbass, the only reason I like him is because he gives me snack when he visits Auntie.

As I am about to fall asleep my phone rings, shut up! Omg I want sleep. It's Kenma, should I answer it?