𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚍𝚞𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚟𝚎

"Oh- I didn't actually think about that..."

"Oh I'm sorry, never mind," I can see the regret on his face.

"No it's ok KenKen! Actually thank you!" I can see his ears turn pink from embarrassment. I give him a forehead kiss and go clean up the mess I made.

"No no no, lemme do it!" He says

"Hell no, 1 you wouldn't even get it clean 2 I was the one who did it," I go back to my cleaning.

Timeskip

*buzz buzz*
Imcoming call: Nishinoya

'I swear I thought I blocked that kid!' I decline the call and go back to doing stuff.

Kenma went to the store so I had the house to myself for a few hours. I go to the refrigerator and find a monster. I take the monster to my room and turn on hunter X hunter. My favorite.

Timeskip(again)

"Y/n I'm back!" I hear Kenma.

I go downstairs and help with the groceries.

We both put the groceries away.

"I thought about what you said," I say while putting the last item away.

"Huh?"

"When I go to Nekoma I wanna play volleyball, I don't care about Kuroo anymore. He's just a jealous bitch."

"Awesome, I'll have someone who I like there!" He says excitedly, which causes me to giggle.

Timeskip to Monday!

"KenKen time to wake up!"

"5 more minutes," he pulls me back.

"I did no actually more like 15 minutes. Let go and get ready!"

"Fine."

I washed up and put my uniform on. I was a little early so I go downstairs and cook breakfast. I make some omelettes.

As I was cooking I felt cold hands and a warm body touch my back and waist. "Smells good," he whispers in my ear sending shivers down my spine.

"Oh hi! Uh I'm almost done!" He kisses my neck then goes to sit down at the counter.

1 minute later, the omelettes are finished. I plate Kenmas food and slide it over.

"Here you go!" I sit next to him on the other stool.

"Ready for your first day at Nekoma?"

"Uh yeah!" I exclaim, "a little too excited," I rub the back of my neck.

"Don't worry they are gonna love you!" I smile at him.

"Hey it's time to go!" I say while putting the dishes in the sink.

I hop in the passenger seat, Kenma doesn't trust me since, wellllll I almost drove us off of a... beige once.

Or twice. Accidentally!

After a little while we get to school. I take deep breathe.

Inhale

Exhale

"Do u think it's gonna be better then Karasuno?"

"Of course, I mean there's your brother but let's not talk about him. But I have to get to my class. Bye bye Kitten," he gives me a forehead kiss and walks the opposite direction.

After a long 5 minutes I finally find class 1-A, I'm smart hehe. I walk in and 25 pairs of eyes burn scars into me.

"Good morning class, please welcome miss y/n. She is going to be a new student with us!"

The class all says hi, "y/n go sit next to Tyler, Tyler may you please raise your hand."

I look over and see them raising there hand.

"Uh hi I'm y/n it's nice to meet you!"

"Hi y/n, I'm Tyler! I know I just meet you but I like you. You wanna hang out later?"

"Uh duh!" We both let out a giggle.

Timeskip to after class

"You wanna eat lunch with me?"

"Uh sure but can my boyfriend join?"

"Uh yeah! I wanna meet him," they say excitedly.

I walk over to the lunch line, I get chicken and rice. I see Kenma scanning the cafeteria for me.

"Kenma!" He notices me, I motion him to come with me.

"I made a friend join us!"

"Of course kitten!" We walk back to the table and sit down.

"Oh no," I here them mumble under their breathe.