🅂🄻🄾 🄼🄾

A red car hits my window causing glass to fall all over my body, which was the last thing I remembered.

Auntie's POV

"What?!" My dearest niece is in the icu. No, no, NO! I'm not gonna believe that 3 hours ago she was joking and smiling. She can't be. I rush to the hospital as soon as possible, don't worry I didn't run any lights. "Hello, can I visit Y/n?"

"I'm sorry ma'am, not right now she's in a coma. Just so you know, we will let you know as soon as possible. Also here is some of here belongings, you can look though them." She hands me a small bag with her phone, and her bag.

I remember when I gave her that bag, she was 3. She took it everywhere to the bathroom and to the market. God I hope she's ok.

"I shouldn't be looking though this," I told myself unlocking her phone. I need to call a lot of people might as well go outside.

Who's this Mi amor dude? "Hello?" I asked bluntly. "Uh hi, where's y/n?" "About that, but first who are you?"

"I'm Kenma, her boyfriend." Boyfriend she never said anything about a boyfriend, "oh well this might hurt a little. Y/n is in a coma, she was in a really bad accident. It's not looking good." I didn't hear anyone respond, "just tell the ones she loved for me ok?" "I- yes ma'am thank you for telling me!"

I feel bad for the dude, his girlfriend is on her death bed, maybe.

-

I went through a few calls, this dude named "Daichi" in her phone it was Dadchi which is confusing whatever. I should text this group chat.

-

Karasuno bitches!

You:
Hey this is Y/no's aunt. Y/n is in a coma, I thought I should tell y'all

Little orange!:
W-what?

SugaMAMA:
How is it looking?

You:
Not very good

DADchi:
If only we were there

Little orange!:
I'm going to the hospital rn!

Milk man:
Dumbass she moved to America again

Tsuki-dude:
Dumbass.

Noya.ex:
Uh wow.

-

I wonder who this "ex" is. She's never had a boyfriend. At least what I have known. I've missed her growing up then I took her away from it. This is all my fault. I am a bad person.

Y/n POV

"KENMA!" I saw him laying on my bed. I jumped in his arms but he disappeared. What happened. Where am I? It's not my room for sure. Everything sounds like I'm drowning.

At that moment everything disappeared into a pool. I saw a little girl being pushed under drowned.

Next I know I'm in a field of sunflowers. I see the same little girl being pushed into the big, yellow flowers.

Next I'm in a boba shop, that girl isn't little anymore she's on a date. Next I see myself in a hospital chair getting chemo pumped in my body.

All these memories are of me, but why? Am I dead! Please tell me I'm not dead! I'm too young to die. I haven't even got to say goodbye! Next I'm walking down a sidewalk, I see Kenma buried into his game, "kenma?"

"Y/n?" I run up to him, he holds me away. "Look y/n you can either wake up and keep fighting or just give up. You won't have to deal with all the pain and suffering." I shake my head. " I promised I would keep fighting! I'm gonna wake up and fight for my life!"

But how? How do I get out of this hell hole. I missed something I'm now in white room. Weird right?