𝓘 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓸𝓴?

"Y/n what's going on? You're scaring me," my eyes start to tear up.

"I h-have to mo-move to A-america," I say in between my cries.

"How long?" He starts to cry.

"3 days..." he is left speechless.

"I-I don't know what to say,"

"Just know I love you, ok?"

"I won't be able to help you, I-I"

"I'll FaceTime you everyday, I'll text you all the time!" He nods, I pull him into me for a hug.

"I'm gonna miss you," he whispers.

"I guess I'll miss you too."

"Damn way to end that moment!" He laughs, causing me too as well.

"I'll go pack since I am leaving soon." 

I leave the room, and go to mine at the end of the other hallway. I get out my bag and start putting the essentials in. I leave two of my hoodies on purpose and take two of Kenma's.

I wanted to have a piece of him before I left, then I had an idea. "I got to go, love you!"

I knew there was a jewelry store a block down the road somewhere. There it is!

"Hello ma'am, do you have any male promise rings?"

"Yes we do right here," she pointed to a beautiful sliver ring.

"Can I have that but on the inside it's engraved?"

"Of course, what do you want it to say?"

"I love you always and forever, with it saying from y/n," she nodded.

"It'll only take a second."

Timeskip

"Here you go ma'am that'll be 100 dollars," I nod and hand her my card.

She put the ring in a box then in a bag, "have a nice day ma'am!"

"You too!"

I wonder if he will like the ring, he doesn't really wear jewelry very often but I know he will like it.

Not to mention I also got myself a ring, it has a beautiful ruby in the middle. I plan on giving it to him right before I leave.

Timeskip

"Hey I'm home!" I say while going to the fridge. I grab a monster and head up stairs. I don't head to Kenma's room, I go back to mine.

I sit on the desk I write a beautiful letter.

Dear Kenma,
My dearest Kenma. Before I tell you all the things I love about you I'm gonna tell you the things I don't. I don't love you because you constantly wanna spend time with me. I don't love you because you watch anime with me. I love you because you have stayed with me, I love you because you constantly let me hug you. I know these are stupid little things. But I don't know if you will see me before I die. But I wanted to give you this ring, it's a promise ring. I promise that I will fight for my life so I can stay with you. It's a promise that I will call you everyday after practice.
I love you, ok?

You're dearest
Y/n