𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚞𝚙

You get in the car and drive back to your house. As you are driving you listen to your favorite song on repeat. You didn't wanna listen to your playlist because it was filled of songs that reminded you of him.

As soon as you got home, you feel eyes on you, Kuroo and his friends. Kuroo runs up to you, he can read you like a book and you hate that he can do that. He hugs you and you start bursting out crying, "Hey what happened?" He asks you, you look up at him with red eyes. "I broke up with him," you cry. "Was it because of what happened earlier?" You nod, "I'm gonna kill him!" He yells and runs out the door.

"Kuroo..." you didn't really wanna stop him but you also did. You run upstairs and flop on your bed. You sit there thinking, mainly about Kuroo but also about how your life will be without Noya. Every morning he would call you, every night he would call you. You were in love with him and put up with his toxicity, you also have to be on a team with him.

You hear a knock on your door, "what?" You ask, "Can I come in?" You hear someone ask. It was Kenma, you open the door and he walks in. "Hey, Kuroo told me what happened. Do you wanna talk about it?" He asks in a comforting voice that always makes you feel better. "I don't know..." you whisper and start crying again. He sits on your bed right in front of you and hugs you tightly. You wrap your legs around him and hug him back, you guys sit like that for a while. Neither of you wanted to let go, you both wanted to just sit there for hours. 

There's a knock at the door, "I'll get it," you say. It's Kuroo with food, "what did you do?" He looks at you in shock, "what do you mean all I did was get you food." "Every time you get me food it's because you did something, what did you do?"

"Fine I may have beat your Ex boyfriend up, and gave him a lecture," he says embarrassed. "Whatever now give me the food." Kuroo looks over and sees Kenma, "damn you move on quickly." You sit in your gaming chair and give him the death glare, you turn around and turn on your gaming computer. You start up Minecraft, and invite Kenma to play with you. He accepts and you make a castle, you put 2 beds together. "Where do I sleep?" He asks you, "Right here dummy." You respond, you can see him getting all flustered.

It's around 3 am, "I need to go to bed." "Ok well I guess I'll go then," he says while he turns off his controller. "Wait don't go please!" You say right before he opens your door to leave. You hold out your arms and he looks at you confused, "huh?" "Come here blondie," you say with puppy eyes.

You knew that you liked him and he liked you so you knew that you might have a chance. He lays down on your bed and you jump on top of him and start laughing. "Night night," you say in a sleepy voice. "Night y/n."

A little while later right when Kenma thinks your a sleep, "god y/n why do you have to be so pretty. I love you so much."