𝙰𝚍𝚘𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚍?

"I-I-I'm what!" I yell.

"You heard me, your adopted. If you were my real sister I would have killed you, I was only nice to you because mom said too. I don't care now!"

"I'm leaving, I'm coming back tomorrow to get all of my stuff." I run upstairs and pack a bag and run out to my car.

I sit there still in shock, who did I call. I kept wondering. "Kenma!" I yell.

I start to drive off and put Kenma on the car.

"Hey Kenmaaaaa"

"Hi."

"I have an issue..."

"Oh no what is it"

"So turns out in adopted and I don't wanna deal with my brother and never wanna see him again. I'm not trying to be rude but can I stay at your place til I get my own?"

"Of course y/n you can stay with me as long as you want. Since I live alone it'll be fine."

"Ok well I'm coming right now..."

"Ok I'll get a room ready for you! Bye bye!"
Call ended

Kenma's POV:

I run to the guest room and get it ready for y/n.  I hope I'm not to much of a mess for her, maybe I should clean, look like I try you know?

10 minute Timeskip

I decided to clean the kitchen and bathroom, then I here the door bell. Y/ns here!

I run downstairs and open the door.

"Y/n hi!"

"Hi Kenma, I'm so sorry!"

"No no no it's ok, have you eaten?"

"Have you eaten?" Damn how does she get me like that.

"Well I'm guessing you haven't, let me order Poke bowls!"

Y/n POV:

He is so nice letting me stay here, I have two bags one with clothes and one with essentials.

"Hey uh, we're at i staying?"

"Oh in the guest room, the room two doors down from mine."

"Thank you Kenma so much!"

I go upstairs and put down my stuff, this is really nice, it has a PlayStation in here! I'm not gonna use it though I can't.

I head back downstairs, "I didn't know you had any other PlayStations haha." I laugh.

"Yeah, you can use by the way. It's the 4 the one I use is a 5."

"Oh ok."

"And food will be here in 5 minutes, so what do you wanna talk about?" He asks while sitting across from me.

"I have a question, don't judge me ok? Do you still like me?" I ask shyly.

"Of course y/n I like you and it hurts a lot to know you don't like me back." He says looking down.

I sit on the counter and pull his chin up to look at me. "What if I told you I do like you?"

He pulled my face in and gave me a passionate kiss, which turned into a 5 minute make out session. *ding dong*

"Is that the food?" I ask as we both pull away and catch our breath.

"Yeah uh I'll get it!" He says with a bright red face.

He comes back with a big bag. "Oooo!"

"Here is your food," he says while pushing my favorite over with a strawberry boba.

"Itadakimasu." We both dig into our Poke bowls.

"Those were delicious! Thank you again!"

"You gotta stop saying thank you!" He shakes his head and smirks.

"So about earlier," he continues.

"Huh?"

"Do you wanna you know- g-go out?"

"Of course, and about earlier... we should do it again sometime." I say with a giggle.

Timeskip

Oh god, ok Kenma made a move. I like Kenma. I sit on my bed looking up at the stars. I decide to turn the light off and go to bed.

*buzz buzz*

I get up at look at the time
5:15
I get up and do my morning routine, I drink a shake and pack a bag. I leave around 5:30 so I can get to school by 6:00.

Timeskip

I'm on the bus and I sit in the back.

"Y/n are you ok?" I hear Nishinoya's voice.

"Yeah why?"

"I went by your house and your brother said you weren't there."

"Oh yeah some stuff went down, I don't wanna talk about it!" He looks and me saddened. He loves stories mainly by me.

"I'll tell you later ok?"

------------------------------------------------------
A/n
Thank you for 272 reads ahhhhhh so closs to 300, like yesterday I had 200 ahhhhhh!!!!! ✨✨✨✨ I love y'all I'm also doing so drawings so stay tuned!!!!