𝙷𝚊𝚒𝚛

I pull the hair off my hoodie, and stare at it. My eyes start filling up with tears.

"I'm overreacting it's not that big of a deal," he pulls me close to him by my waist. "I love you no matter what!" I nod in his chest.

Timeskip

"Haha Connie really said, bye bitch!" I laugh.

"I question you sometimes," he looks up from his game.

"I know, same here," I tried to get him on The Promised Neverland but no. He's in love with Animal crossing.

After being distracted for 4 hours I remember I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. Ah fuck! I really didn't wanna do anything tomorrow but whatever. "I'm hungry...." I say.

"Uh we have ramen?"

"Ooooh that sounds good right now!" I run downstairs and put some ramen in the microwave, I didn't want to take 10 minutes for ramen so the microwave will do.

Beep beep
The ramen is done! J may have burned myself but I was really hungry. My stomach grumbled.

I and the chicken flavor, and stuff a big bite of ramen in my mouth. As I'm eating I get a call.

Auntie from USA

I answer

"Hello?..."

"My darling niece, how are you?"

"I'm good, is there a reason why you called?"

"Yes, I was wondering if you would like to move back to America!"

"Uh no!"

"To bad, it's alreadu happening. I heard you had cancer and the treatment is better here so..."

"How long until I have to go?"

"Uh so in 3 days..."

" 3 DAYS"

"Yes, is there a problem?"

"Yes there's a problem, whatever. I guess I have to pack?"

"Yes darling see you soon, love you!"

"Love you too I guess...."

*disconnect*

Wow I'm moving to America, in 3 days.... how am I gonna tell Kenma? What am I gonna tell Kenma?! I can't believe this happening!

I finish my ramen, and go back upstairs. "Kenma?....."

"Yeah what's up?"

"I need to talk to you."

-

I know this is short lol. Sorry not sorry?