Chapter 1

September
~~~~~~~~
7 a.m...(Monday)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tohru's POV
~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, I'm Tohru Honda, I am a senior in high school. I am known as the popular yet quiet girl.

I think I became popular a couple of years ago because of my slim body, and it didn't help when I became a cheerleader.

I was in a small friend group, they were named Arisa Uotani and Saki Hanajima. I wasn't the talkative type and they understood that.

Uotani and Hanajima were also on the cheer team with me. We were some of the best but I was more by a little bit.

I had a huge secret that nobody knew, I couldn't trust anyone not even Uotani or Hanajima and I've known them for years.

We were all walking in the hallway when we heard girls screaming. We looked to the distance to see him.

He was a 5'7 man with orange hair. He was the star of the football team, the quarterback named Kyo.

He rarely hung around us but sometimes during class, I would look over and see him staring at me.

"I get he's the quarterback but how is he like god?" Hana asked.

"I don't know but we should get inside the class," Uo said as we nodded.

We got to the class and sat at our assigned desks. Kyo was in the back corner while the rest of us were in the back middle.

"Alright class, today you will be assigned partners for a project due next Monday. You will only come to class for attendance for this week. If you have sports you will attend those all this week. On the board, there are names of who is with who." Mayu said.

Uotani and Hanajima
Yuki and Machi
Kyo and Tohru
And everyone else's names...

"I don't want to hear your complaints. I'll see you all tomorrow, class dismissed." She said.

"Tohru you got yourself the best guy," Uo said coming over.

"I can't wait," I said sarcastically as Kyo came over to us.

"Tonight at seven," Kyo said handing me a piece of paper and walking out of the class.

"I think he likes you," Hana said.

"No," I said.

"Ms. Honda knows that I'll be there and so will Machi. You won't be the only girl there." Yuki said passing by.

That night
~~~~~~~~
7 p.m.
~~~~~
I went to the address that was written on the paper Kyo gave me. I looked over and saw stairs leading up to the estate-like house.

The house looked like a smaller version of an estate. But to get to it you have to walk up a lot of stairs.

I got up the stairs and went to the door. I knocked on it, I waited a couple of moments as it opened.

"Evening," Kyo said letting me in.

"Um hi," I said nervously.

"Do you want to come to my room?" He asked.

"Um sure," I said.

"There's no need to be nervous, I won't bite." He said as I nodded.

He grabbed my hand and took me upstairs. I wanted to pull away but there was something about him that made me comfortable.

He opened his door to reveal a white-walled room with carpet. He had a bed in the corner of his room and there were bookshelves. He had a flat-screen tv on his wall that faced his bed perfectly.

"Take a seat." He said tapping the space next to him.

"What do you want to do?" I asked sitting next to him.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" He asked.

"Sure," I said.

"Before we watch a movie, why don't you ask your parents if you can stay the night?" He asked.

"I don't think they'll let me," I said.

"You won't know until you ask." He said.

I got my phone out and started texting them. I looked up to see a small smile form on Kyo's face.

'Aunt, Uncle, is it ok if I stay the night at a friend's house so we can work on a project?' I asked.

'It better not be at a guy's house slut.' My aunt said.

'Don't come crawling back to us like a baby if you get into any trouble.' My uncle said.

'I won't.' I said.

I put my phone away and held back from crying. I looked up at Kyo and gave him a fake smile.

"I can stay," I said.

"Good, put this on." He said handing me his shirt.

He turned around and I put his shirt on, it was huge on me but it was the only pair of clothes I had at the moment.

"You can turn around now," I said as he did.

I got on one side of the bed and he got on the other. He turned the tv on to see there was already a movie playing.

2 hours later
~~~~~~~~~~
9:30 p.m.
~~~~~~~
The movie was still going but I was very tired. I almost passed out a couple of times but I can't sleep.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked over to see Kyo giving me a worried look.

"If you're tired then go to sleep." He said.

"I can't," I said.

"Why not?" He asked.

"I can't say," I said.

My head suddenly fell on his shoulder, I couldn't move because I was too tired. But then I felt a hand on my head.

"Just go to sleep." He said patting my head.

"Goodnight," I said.

"Night." He said as I fell asleep.

Kyo's POV
~~~~~~~~~
I looked at her and started to worry. Something was going on and I doubt she is telling anyone.

I want to get closer to find out but if I do who knows what could happen. I am also worried about her laying her head on my shoulder.

I wanted to write another story about them, even if it has a lot of dark elements. I want you to know in the next few chapters there will be a lot of dark elements, but I will have warnings before I start the chapter. Bye Bye.