Chapter 27| The Heat of the Mourning

Start from the beginning

"Did you just go into heat?" I asked and Ian scowled and crossed his arms.

"Just ignore it and finish your food." He quipped. I gulped and continued eating, but the smell seemed to fill up my lungs and settle there, creeping through my body like some type of drug.

I pressed the plate more into my lap and bit back a curse. Damned Alpha genes.

He smells delicious. Chaos rumbled and inwardly agreed.

I don't love him.

"Come here." I growled and Ian frowned. The plate was empty now and it did feel good to have food in my stomach. He walked over and stood in front of me looking annoyed.

"The plate." I said and his frown deepened as he picked it up from my lap. His scowl disappeared and his eyebrows raised as he realized his heat had affected me.

"Julius?" He whispered and I pulled him into my lap, accidentally making him drop the plate on the ground. Luckily it didn't break against the ground.

I sighed shakily as his body pressed to mine and my eyes closed briefly as I gripped his hips. He gasped and squirmed against me.

"What the fuck are you doing?!" He softly yelled and looked to the door to the bedroom as if it would randomly fly open.

He's worried about someone coming in?

"I can just do a mind link and tell everyone that my room is off-limits for a while." I said and he looked at me and sputtered.

"Umm? You're not really gay—right..?" Ian breathed looking at a loss and I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm bi dumbass." I huffed and Ian's eyes widened.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't watching my heat schedule, but don't just grab me!" He snapped and yelped as I rocked my hips against his.

"Woah! Julius—wait. Dammit." He hissed but his breathing had sped up and the scent was growing stronger. The brown of his irises melted away to reveal the wolf's golden gaze.

There's Ember. Chaos purred at the presence of Ian's wolf.

"Ian~" I smirked and he immediately pressed himself against me. His face was red with a blush and his hands ran over my chest. The scent of arousal was making me dizzy.

I don't.

"Julius... I can't control it." He whimpered and I gritted my teeth at the throbbing in my pants.

"Oh yeah?" I teased and licked his neck. He moaned and threw his arms around my neck but after a few seconds they were on my shoulders again and I chuckled.

"Stop playing with me." He whined and pressed against me harder. A growl rumbled in my throat and he lifted up his shirt before tossing it on the ground.

He let out a curse as I rubbed his chest before leaning in and sucking on his nipple.

His hands buried themselves in my hair and I grabbed his waist and yanked him impossibly closer.

Maybe—just a little bit?

"Julius. The door."

"What about the door?" I grumbled and kissed his neck. My fangs elongated and his breath hitched as I gently grazed his skin, the noise instantly causing me to momentarily lose control and pin him underneath me on the mattress. My nails, well now claws, slid against his waist as I gripped him to me and he huffed raggedly. My heart was racing as I stared at his lips and I went to kiss him but he turned his head away to look at the door.

"The door—its unlocked." Ian whined and I pulled away with a sigh. He shimmied out from under me, going to get out the bed, and a growl rumbled in my chest as I gripped his arm before placing a kiss to the back of his neck.

"Julius! The door." He snapped and a chuckle bubbled up in my throat.

"I'll lock it—umm... I don't have any lube." I growled.

"I do." He said.

"Then lock it once you get back." I said and I'd never seen Ian move quicker as he left my room.

A smirk tugged at my lips as I went ahead and removed my shirt and pants. I was strained against my underwear but that would soon be taken care of. The only reason why I hadn't taken off my boxers was simply because I wanted Ian to.

But he didn't come back and after about twenty minutes it dawned on me.

"I fucked up..." I huffed and threw the covers over my face.

Oops I did it again.

I'll probably edit this more later.

Peace peeps!