'Sev.'

'Exactly.'

Hari looked back up, Severus had climbed up the rest of the stairs.

"- Peeves threw it. Professor -"

"- and when I passed my office, I saw that the torches were lit and a cupboard door was ajar! Somebody has been searching it!"

"But Peeves couldn't -"

"I know he couldn't, Filch!" Severus snapped again. "I seal my office with a spell none but a wizard could break!" Severus glanced at where Hari and Draco were hiding. "I want you to go search for the intruder, Filch."

"I - yes, Professor - but -"

Filch looked yearningly up the stairs, right through the two, who could see that he was very reluctant to forgo the chance of cornering Peeves. 

"Go, and give me that book."

Filch reluctantly handed over the book, then turned and left, after a minute Severus said, "You can come out now Hari."

Hari pulled the cloak off of herself and Draco. Severus looked surprised to see him, then shook his head. "Stop letting the Gryffindor corrupt you Draco."

Draco shrugged, then slid further down into the trick step. #)Some help please?(# Hari asked.

"Oh." Severus stepped up the stairs and pulled Draco out of the hole. 

Draco shook the leg that had been trapped before putting his weight on it. "Yay, pins and needles."

"And why are you two out after curfew?"

"We were working on a potion."

"And why were you heading in the direction of my office and classrooms rather than to the slytherin common room?"

#) We forgot to cast the stasis spell. (#

"You, my two potions prodigies, forgot to cast a stasis spell....." He gave her a look, "On a potion that doesn't require a stasis spell."

Hari nodded seriously, #) yes. (#

"For some reason I don't believe you."

#) Why not? We're very stressed and tired because of the really hard task that I'm too young for tomorrow and can't think straight. (#

"You can't think straight anyway, you only think squiggly." Draco joked

Severus looked so confused, "What are you talking about? Hari is very level headed."

#) Shush you, you think squiggly too. (# Hari teased him back

"No I don't!" 

"Detention, both of you." Severus interrupted

#) What? Why? (#

"For being out making potions past curfew."

#) We weren't making potions, we were dueling cause we hate each other so much. (#

Severus raised his eye brows, "That's worse."

"I'm very sorry that we were out after curfew MAKING POTIONS and it will totally never happen again." Draco interjected

#) No definitely not. Never again. (#

"You still both have detention on Thursday night."

#) What if I die in the coming task? (# Draco looked at her in shock but Severus just sighed

"Then you had better come back as a poltergeist because a ghost can't scrub cauldrons."

Hari nodded resigned. 

"I'll take Draco back to his common room, get some sleep. "

#) Alright, See you. (#

"See you, good luck tomorrow."

•  •  •

The goblet in professor Dumbledore's office glowed, the judges standing around it. 

Dumbledore spoke loud and clear, wand pointed at the goblet. "The person most suited to be rescued by Cedric Diggory is:" 

The first piece of paper burst out of the top of the goblet. Dumbledore caught it and read it out loud to the other judges. "Cho Chang."

The judges nodded approvingly.

Madam Maxime stepped forwards, pointing her own wand at the goblet. "Ze person most suited to be rescued by Fleur Delacour is:"

A second piece of paper burst out of the top of the goblet. She caught it and read it aloud. "Gabrielle Delacour." She paused, "She is still in France. I will send an portkey to her parents immediately."

Karkaroff stepped forwards, touching the tip of his wand to the rim of the goblet. "The person most suited to be rescued by Viktor Krum is:"

A third piece of paper shot out of the mouth of the goblet. "Hermione Granger." He said, looking annoyed.

Dumbledore stepped forwards again for his second student, touching his wand to the goblet. "The person most suited to be rescued by Hari Potter is:" 

The paper shot into the air and fluttered slowly down. Dumbledore looked at the name and then froze, shoving it in his pocket. "We are allowed several chances yes?" He asked.

"Only two." Bagman said.

"Alright." He touched his wand against the goblet rim. "Who would Hari Potter, upon knowing the actual task, expect to be the person she would rescue?"

The goblet sent out another piece of paper. Dumbledore read it aloud. "Hermione Gr-" he froze.

"That name has already been taken Dumbledore." Bagman said, "We will use the first one, hand it over. How bad could it be?"