(My husband is busy since morning. You can't tell him anything)

Abaan glared at her while Anabia mimicked his action. She relieved a sigh when he left for the airport.

Anabia went to her TayAmmi room when she saw Anam sitting there.

"Aao Anabia. Idhar baitho. Jewelry pasand kar rahe the. Tum bhi apne liye kuch pasand karlo," Her TayAmmi said in a sweet tone to which Anabia nodded her head.

(Come Anabia. Sit here. We are finalizing the jewelry. You can also have anything you want)

"TayAmmi, Anam ki engagement hai. Ham kya karenge jewelry pasand karke," Anabia said in a hesitant tone.

(It's Anam engagement. What I will do with the jewelry)

"Tum iss ghar ki badi bahu ho. Pura haq banta hai tumhara. Aur yahi tou jewelry pahenne ki umar hai," Her TayAmmi said caressing her head.

(You are our daughter in law. You have a right on it. It's the age to wear such jewelry)

Anabia gaze fell on Anam who was looking nervous. She understood that she is nervous about the whole engagement thing.

Anabia gaze went to the choker necklace which was embedded with pearls and has a  delicate kundan work in the middle. It was very attractive and beautiful.

"Hame itna heavy jewelry nahi pasand hai," Anam said scrunching her nose.

(I don't like such heavy jewelry)

It was jewelry from her in-laws.

"Anabia, tumhi isse samajhao. Hamaari baat maanne ke liye tayyar hi nahi hai," Her TayAmmi said with a sigh and left the room.

(Anabia, try to make her understand. She's not ready to listen to me)

Anabia turned towards her and look at her with worried eyes.

"Aapko bhi pata ke hame nahi pasand itne heavy necklace," Anam said with a groan while scrunching her nose at the design.

(You also know that I don't like heavy necklaces)

"Anam, ham samajh rahe hai aapko. Aapke sasural walo ne bohot pyaar aur ehteram se bheja hai. Aap agar engagement mai ye necklace nahi pahenengi tou unhe bohot bura lagega. Kabhi dusro ke liye efforts lene mai koi burai nahi hai," Anabia tried to explain to her.

(Anam, I know what you are trying to say. Your in-laws have to send it with so much love and respect. If you won't wear this on your engagement, they will be disappointed.  It's not bad to make efforts for someone else sometimes)

Anam nodded her head with hesitation.

"Aap itni khamosh kyu hai? Kuch baat hai tou aap hamse share kar sakti hai," Anabia said in a reassuring tone.

(Why are you so silent. If there's anything. You can share it with me)

"Aisi koi baat nahi hai. Bas ham bohot nervous hai. Faiz has a very intimidating personality. Hame dar hai ke wo strict aur rude na ho," Anam said biting her lips.