2| Dilkash

Ye jou halka halka suroor haiYe teri nazar ka kasoor hai

Ye teri nazar ka kasoor hai

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Minahil cheeks warmed up when she felt his presence beside her. They have completed their iftaar and now they were having their tea.

"Aaj ham tou hairat mai aa gaye the. Harris ko biryani pasand nahi hai phir bhi aaj unhone ne biryani khai," Harris's mother smiled at her.

(I was so shocked when Harris ate biryani. He ate the biryani even though he didn't like heavy food)

Minahil bit her inner cheeks to control the blush which was forming on her cheeks. She pours the tea from the kettle.

Harris's penetrating gaze was fixed on her as her shaking hands were passing her the cup of tea. Minahil jolted when his fingers brushed over hers.

"Minahil aaiye aap hamare room mai. Ham aapko mehendi lagaa dete hai," Rida suggested to which she slightly nodded her head.

(Come to my room. I will design henna in your hand)

Minahil fixed her dupatta and moved away from certain someone.

≤≥≤≥≤≥

A faint smile played across her lips when she was inspecting her eid clothes. She opened the wardrobe in search of the matching jewelry but she didn't find one.

"Ifrah aapi, aap uss din market gayi thi tou aap ne hamara jewelry lai thi na?" Minahil asked curiously while her lips pursued into a pout.

(You didn't bring the jewelry I asked for)

"Minahil hamne aapko bola tha ke matching jewelry nahi thi waha par. Hamne aapko yeh bhi bola tha ke aap online manga le," Ifrah glared at her.

(I told you that there was not matching jewelry. I told you to bought it online)

Minahil bit her lips while guilt consumed her. How can she be careless about her things?

"Aapi, hamare saath market chala. Ham dono jaldi se aa jayenge," Minahil pouted.

(Please come with me to the market. We will come back soon)

Minahil eyes widen when she saw her mother glaring at her.

"Ifrah tumhare saath kahi nahi jaayegi. Kal eid hai aur ham dono ko bohot saare kaam hai. Kitni laparwah ho tum, Minahil. Kamaz kam apni cheezon ka tou dhyaan rakhna chahiye," Her mother Abida glared at her.

(She won't come with you. Tomorrow is Eid and we have a lot of work to do. You are so careless. At least, take care of your things)

Minahil pouted as her eyes filled up with tears. She was the youngest and the most pampered one. She was his baba's Jaan. His father gave her everything she wished for her. His brother, Azhar spoiled her to the extreme. Whenever she have midnight cravings, he bought her pizza or ice cream.