8| Naintara

Hold me tightLike the night hugs the moon

Hold me tight
Like the night hugs the moon

-Alexandra

≤≥≤≥≤≥

The brightness of her brown eyes lit up as she gently smiled. She tucked the stray of hair behind her ears and bit her lips.

Mishal gently pushed the flower curtain which was decorated on the bed. She moved towards the restroom and took a warm bath. She performed an ablution
and perform her fajr prayers.

A smile broke on her lips as her gaze fell on her husband's sleeping state. He was laying on his stomach and his muscles were on full display. Mishal heart quivered as she gently places a kiss on his cheeks.

The magic of nikah. It even melts the coldest heart. One couldn't stop themselves from falling in love once they fell into the bond of marriage. The most beautiful and pure relation.

Mishal went to the kitchen to get a chai. As she entered the kitchen, she saw her mother shooting her the glare.

"Ammi, aap thak nahi jaati hame hamesha ghoorte rahte hue?" Mishal asked as she took out the mug from the cabinet.

(Mom, don't you get tired of glaring at me?)

"Tumhaare kaam hi aise hai," Her mother said in a sarcastic tone.

(You always do things that annoys me)

"Ab hamne kya kar diya?" Mishal asked in a tired tone.

(What I did now)

"Itni jaldi kaise uth gayi tum? Roz tou das baje se pehle tumhaari aankhen nahi khulti thi?" Her mother narrowed her eyes at her.

(How can you wake up so early? You never woke up before 10 am before)

"Ammi. Ham jaldi uthe tou takleef. Late uthe tou takleef. Aap bataa de aap kya chahti hai hamse?" Mishal asked and her mother glared at her.

(Mom, If I woke up late, then you have a problem. If I will wake up early, then you have a problem. Tell me what do you want?)

"Tum zyada argue mat karo hamse. Fauran apne room mai jao. Aur jab tak ham bole nahi, room mai se bahar mat aana. Rukhsati ho chuki hai tumhari. Shohar ko waqt dena bhi zaroori hota hai. Aur jaa kar dhang ke kapde pahno. Aaj kal mehmaan ka aana jaana laga rahega," Her mother explained to her and she hesitantly nodded her head.

(Don't argue with me. Go to your room right now. Don't come out of the room until I will say so. You are married now. You have to give time to your husband. And get ready soon. Guest will be coming today)

Mishal lips pursued into the pout as her mother scolded her. Her mother's heart softens and she engulfed her daughter in a warm hug.

"Mera bacchi itni badi ho gayi hai," Mishal smiled as her mother kissed her forehead.