8| Vasl

Agar ishq khaak naa kar detou khaak ishq hua

tou khaak ishq hua

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Faiza brushed her hair back as she was sitting by the window reading her favorite novel, the forty rules of love.

Like Ella, she is also in the quest of finding love. Faiza wants to know how it feels like to be in love. She wants to feel the essence of love.

Faiza bit her lip and closed the book as she was longer wanted to read the book. She opened the window and let the soft breeze calm her confused mind.

Arsh has come back in her life and she accepts every turn of her life. She cried at some point while she was happiest at some point.

The ringing of her phone startled her. Her heartbeat accelerated when she noticed that arsh was calling her.

Faiza bit her lips and took a deep breath to calm down her erratic heartbeats.

Faiza licks her lips and attended the call.

"Aiza," He breathed making a faint smile spread across her lips.

Faiza's palms become sweaty as she was nervous like this for the first time in her life.

"Haan, ham sunn rahe hai," Faiza said clearing her throat.

(Yes, I am listening)

"I want to take you somewhere. It's a very special place for me. I am coming in few minutes," Arsh said in a low voice.

"Ham ready ho jaate hai," Faiza bit her inner cheeks to control the blush which was forming on her cheeks.

(I will get ready)

"I will be waiting for you," Arsh smiled and ended the call.

A strange type of feeling engulfed in her heart as she was feeling like a blooming flower. Everything seemed to be fresh and new. She was overwhelmed with excitement and happiness. She was feeling ecstatic.

Faiza changed into a white shirt and blue faded jeans. She put her light blue dupatta around her neck. She brushed her hair brown silky hair back and looked at herself in the mirror.

"Mamma, ham bahar jaa rahe hai. Thodi der mai aa jayenge," Faiza told when she saw her mother and sister in the living room.

(Mom, I am going. I will be back soon)

"Aap bahar jaa rahi hai na. Zoha ko bhi lekar chale jaaye. Ham ko bohot pareshan kar diya hai Zoha ne," Sehrish said in a mischievous tone.

(If you are going out then take Zoha with you. She is bothering me a lot)

"Khala, ham bhi aapke saath aayenge," Zoha insisted pulling the sleeve of her shirt.

(Aunt, I will also go with you)