3| Aghyaar

𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒐𝒏 𝒌𝒐 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊𝑨𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒌𝒊 𝒑𝒆𝒉𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒌𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒌𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒓

𝑨𝒂𝒏𝒌𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒍 𝒌𝒊 𝒑𝒆𝒉𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊
𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒌𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒓
𝒀𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑰𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒌𝒂 𝒇𝒊𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒓

-𝑭𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒍

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Zahra was sitting in the middle of the bed while the red veil was covering her face. The room was decorated with roses, lilies, and jasmine. A candle was adorning the lightness all across the room.

Zahra was fidgeting with her fingers in nervousness. Her cheeks flushed when she felt the door of a room is locked. Tears started to flow down her cheeks as her heart was trembling with nervousness. An unknown shiver ran down her spine at the mere thought of him.

Azhar

The man who shattered her hope, trust, and the promises he once made. He betrayed her and make fun of her feelings. From that day, she distances herself from him. She deleted his phone number, his pictures, everything. That's the result of the haram relationship. It destroys you in the worst possible way.

Her heart quivered when she felt the bed dipped beside her.

"Assalamu alaikum," Zameer softly said as his gaze was fixed on her hands which were adorned with henna designs.

"Walaikum Assalam," Zahra's voice trembled making him feel hesitant.

Without a thought, he passed her the white handkerchief. Her gaze fell on his hands to his eyes which were looking at her with concern.

Zahra slowly lifted her veil and took the handkerchief from him. She wiped away her tears while her cheeks flushed under his intense gaze.

Zameer pour down the glass of water and passed it to her.

"Aapka naam Zahra haina?" Zameer asked making her eyes widen.

(Your name is Zahra, right?)

"Aapko yeh bhi nahi pata ke hamara naam kya hai?" Zahra uttered as she recovered from the shock.

(You don't even know what my name is?)

"Aisa nahi hai. I was just trying to initiate the conversation," Zameer scratch the back of his neck in nervousness causing a chuckle to escaped her lips.

(It's not like that)

"Jee. Hamara naam Zahra hai," Zahra chuckled and lowered her gaze to her lap.

(Yes. My name is Zahra)

"Mera naam Zameer hai," Zameer chuckled as he rubbed the side of his neck in nervousness.