1| Dilkash

Dilbar mere kab tak mujhe,ayese hee tadapaaogeMai aag dil mein lagaa doongaa wo, ke pal mein pighal jaaogeYek din aayegaa, pyaar ho jaayegaa

ayese hee tadapaaoge
Mai aag dil mein lagaa doongaa wo, ke pal mein pighal jaaoge
Yek din aayegaa, pyaar ho jaayegaa

≤≥≤≥≤≥

A small smiled played across her lips when her biryani turned out well. Today was the last roza and she was trying something for the first time for someone.

"Mamma, biryani ban gai hai. Ham khala aur rida ko bhi taste karwa dete hai. Aakhir hamne pehli baar kuch try kiya hai," Minahil said looking at her mother curiously.

(I made the biryani. I was thinking of giving some of it to aunt. After all, I made it for the first time)

"Harris Bhai ke liye nahi le jaogi. Aisa na ho ke unhe bura lag jaaye," Her sister Ifrah teased her.

(Won't you give to Harris? He will feel bad)

"Agar unhe mann hua tou wo bhi khaa lenge," Minahil said in a cool tone but only she knows how her heartbeat accelerates when her sister mentions his name.

(If he wants to eat, he will eat)

"Waise tum sahi kah rahi ho. Apna hulya durust karo phir chale jaana khala ke ghar," Her mother said to which she excitedly nodded her head.

(You are right. Get ready and then go to your aunt house)

Minahil rushed to her room as a blush covered her cheeks. She is going to meet him. She was very excited to let him taste the food made by her.

How he will react? Will, he praised me or kiss my hands if he will like the food? How should I react then? Minahil thought.

Minahil took out a lavender color lucknowi kurti with a white thread embroidery work. It was very classy and elegant. She paired the kurti with a white palazzo and a chiffon white dupatta. She pulled up her hair in a simple braid and applied kohl under her eyes. Her lips were naturally pink and soft. She didn't need to apply anything to her lips.

Minahil took a dupatta and put it on her head. She wore her bracelet and looked at herself in the mirror. She left her room when she was feeling satisfied with her appearance.

When she entered the kitchen, the delicious smell of pakoda and samose filled in her nostrils.

"Minahil, saamne wale ghar hi jaana hai. Itni tayyar kyu hui ho?" Ifrah asked stifling her smile.

(You have to go to the opposite house. Why you get ready so much?)

"Ham acche nahi lag rahe hai kya?" Minahil pouted as she crosses her arms over her chest.

(Aren't I looking good?)

"Itni pyaari lag rahi hai hamari beti. MashaAllah. Roz aise hi tayyar hua karo. Ye kya har waqt shirt aur jeans mai ghumti rahti ho," Abida said holding her daughter's chin.