5| Qurbat

Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina
Dil ko maine di kasam
Na dhadke tere bina

Dhadke to saari zindagi
Dhadke to Saari zindagi
Yeh tadpe tere bina

***

Anabia was in her room getting ready. Everyone in the haveli went to the wedding which was out of the town. They will come back in the morning. Anabia badly wants to go there but she decided against it. Shahzain was also not going to the wedding. It was the perfect opportunity for her to spend time with her husband.

The family members bid farewell to her and told her to take necessary precautions as she was home alone.

After they went away, Anabia called her husband.

"Aap aaj ghar kab aayenge?" She asked while biting her lips.

(When you will be home)

"Jaldi aa jaunga. Kuch kaam hai?"  He asked over the phone.

(I will come early. Is everything alright)

"Kuch kaam nahi tha. Ham aapka intezaar karenge," she said and ended the call as she was blushing furiously.

(Everything is fine. I will wait for you)

Anabia was changing in the past few days. She was giving her best to the relationship. She is still the innocent Anabia but she learns the importance of being a wife. She realized that she was very ignorant of her relationship with Shahzain.

She was standing in front of a mirror wearing a red color georgette saree with the sequence border. Wearing a saree was not easy for her but she tried learning it from YouTube. And she was looking gorgeous.

She put on her kundan golden jhumka. She put on her red bangles and a silver paayal. She wanted to look like a perfect wife in his eyes. She wanted to get ready for him. She wanted to take efforts for him.

She did a minimum of makeup but her natural skin was looking look flawless. She just applied eyeliner, kohl, and a dark red lipstick which were looking good on her fair skin. Her sleeve of the blouse was full and she was looking stunning in the saree.

When she heard a car horn, she immediately left her room. She gave a glance to the dining room which she decorated with heart shape candles.

She fixed her hair and took a deep breath. Her heart was thumping loudly as she was nervous about his reaction. The sound of her payal was echoing in the haveli.

When she heard a doorbell rang, she opened the door with her shivering hands.

On the other side, shahzain was tapping his foot anxiously and glanced at his friend. Aymen was his friend and his manager. She insisted that she wanted to meet his wife and he doesn't have any option left. Shahzain reluctantly agrees to take her with him.

When the door opened, his eyes bulged out. Anabia was looking so tempting in the red saree that he wants to take her to the wall and kiss the hell out of her. His eyes roamed around her body and he gulped. Saree was fitted perfectly at her curves and bosoms. Shahzain felt himself sweating even when the temperature of the surrounding is cold.

"Aap aagaye," she said in a low voice while biting her lips making him groan.

(You came)

He nodded his head averting his eyes. Anabia gaze fell on the woman behind him. The bitter feeling erupts in the pit of her stomach but she ignored it.