7| Qurbat

***

***

"Aap breakfast kyu nahi kar rahi hai?" Anam asked Anabia as she was staring at her plate.

(Why you are not having breakfast)

Anam and her family arrived in the morning. And now Anam and Anabia were having breakfast.

"Hame bhook nahi hai," Anabia said as her appetite was full after having a toasted bread.

(I am not hungry)

"Koi nahi. Juice pi lijiye. Shahzain bhai hame keh kar gaye hai ke aapko acche se nashta karwaye," Anam said pouring the juice for her.

(It's okay. Have a juice. Shahzain bhai told me to give you breakfast)

"Shahzain? Aap unse kab mili?" Anabia asked with curiosity.

(When did you meet him)

"Ham aapko batana bhul gaye hai. Bhai tou subah hi office chale gaye. Bohot urgent meeting thi. Aap so rahi thi tou aapko uthaana sahi nahi samjhe," Anam said to which she nodded her

(I forgot to tell you. Bhai had already gone to the office in the morning. It was an urgent meeting. You were sleeping. So he doesn't wake you up)

"Aap raat mai bhai ke saath so rahi thi?" Anam asked in a mischievous tone.

(You were sleeping in bhai room)

Anabia choked on the juice and coughed out loudly. Her cheeks turn beetroot red as she remembered the last night.

" Ab hame malum pada ki kyu aap ne wedding attend nahi ki. Mauke ka faida uthaana chahti thi na aap," Anam said mischievously wiggling her eyebrows.

(Now I came to know why you didn't attend the wedding. You want to take the advantage of the situation)

"Bohot fuzool baatein karti hai aap. Ham dono ne aisa kuch nahi kiya. Ham shahzain ke room mai isliye so rahe the kyunki unko dar lag raha tha," Anabia lied smoothly to which Anam felt unsatisfied with her answer.

(You talk rubbish. We didn't do anything. I sleep in shahzain room because he was feeling scared)

"Wo tou hame pata hi chal raha hai. Rehne de. Aap jake ready ho Jaye. Aapki college ka time hogaya hai," Anam said pointing at her neck.

(Well, I know happened. Leave it. Just get ready. It time to go for college)

Anabia nodded her head and went to her room. She changed into a chikankari gota work white kurti with denim jeans. She was brushing her brown silky hair when her gaze went to the brown marks on her neck.

Her eyes went wide and a gasp escaped her lips. She runs her index finger on the mark as the crimson color covered her cheeks. She was feeling embarrassed to face anyone. She realized what Anam meant.