2| Qurbat

***

"Tumhaara mood kharab lag raha hai?" He asked as he saw her sour expression.

(You seems to be in a bad mood)

"Kuch nahi hua," she said playing with her ring.

(Nothing happened)

They were on their way back home. And as usual Shahzain and Anabia were coming in the same car.

"You can share anything with me," He said in an assuring tone.

"I didn't enjoy the wedding. It was so boring. They didn't have panipuri on the menu. I was beyond shocked when I witness that," she said with a shocked expression making him chuckle.

A smile made its way to Shahzain lips seeing her wife's innocence. She is too pure for this world.

He took a U-turn and park the car near the panipuri stall.

"Tumhe panipuri khana tha na," He said making her excited.

(You wanted to eat panipuri )

She immediately comes out of the car and starts jumping in happiness.

"Bhaiya, do plate tikhi panipuri karde," she said to the man who was making panipuri.

(Brother, please make two plates of spicy panipuri)

"Mai nahi khaunga. Tumhi khaa lo," Shahzain said coming out of the car while folding his sleeves.

(I don't want to eat it. You can have it )

"I am sorry. Mai aapse puchna hi bhul gai. Aap khayenge?" She asked biting her lips.

(I am sorry. I forgot to ask you. What do you want?)

"You order two plates for yourself?" He asked amazed by the fact that how big her appetite is.

"Any problem," she said narrowing her eyes at him.

"I don't have an idea of how can you eat such junk food. It will only affect your health," He said fishing his hands inside his pocket.

She ignored him and took a bite of a heavenly panipuri.

"Waise hume wo ladke acche lagte hai jinko panipuri pasand ho," Anabia said finishing her first plate.

(I like the guys who love to eat panipuri like me)

"I want to eat one," He said taking one from her plate. He wanted to be the only guy she likes and he can do anything for that. Even eating those unhealthy snacks.

After finishing up the plate, she leaned closer to Shahzain and peck his cheeks.

"Thank you so much. I was craving for it since morning," she said sweetly. She didn't even realize what she just did. It was the normal way of affection to her.

He was frozen due to her sudden boldness. He didn't expect this. Her lips were so soft against his cheeks. He wants to kiss her soft lips and do many other things. The certain body part of him gets much more excited and he certainly needs a cold shower.

She sat in the car while playing with the ring in her finger.

***

It was night time. The moon was illuminating while the stars were shining brightly. And Anabia was in her room feeling super bored. She changes into her PJs and was applying moisturizer to her hand.

Her mobile was still with shahzain and she wants it back. She has decided to take her mobile from him now.

She left her room and tiptoed towards his room. She slowly opened the door and found no one inside the room. She took a relieved sigh when she saw her mobile phone on the bedside desk.