3| Dilkash

Hoti rahegi mulakaate tumseNazar se door ho, dil se nahi

Nazar se door ho, dil se nahi

≤≥≤≥≤≥

Applying the coat of wine red lipstick, Minahil looked at herself in the mirror. Her cheeks were glowing as the crimson color fell on her cheeks.

It was eid. Minahil wakes up early and got ready. She was very excited about Eid. She was planning everything for days. She was very excited to meet him on the special occasions of eid.

Minahil just twirled around and let out a light chuckle. She was wearing a tea pink color long anarkali frock with the matching churidar. She smiled and took her floral tea pink color dupatta. Her gaze fell on the set of chudiyan and she put it down her wrist.

She was looking so beautiful. Her long thick eyelashes were kissing her cheekbones. Her honey brown silky hair was curled in the front. Her cheeks were glowing. She was looking innocently beautiful that makes any man swoon over her beauty. And he was one of them.

Minahil left her room and a smile broke on her face seeing her baba.

"Assalamu alaikum baba," Minahil smiled and side hugged her father. His father pats her head and replied to her greeting.

"Eid Mubarak, meri bacchi. MashaAllah, aap kitni badi ho gai hai," Her Father smiled.

(My daughter. You are so grown up now)

His father gave her enveloped of eidi.

"Shukriya baba," Minahil smiled and went towards her brother.

(Thank you)

"Eid Mubarak. Hamari eidi kaha hai?" Minahil pouted to which he chuckled.

(Where is my eidi)

"Maine tumhari favorite watch order kardi hai. Shaam tak aa jaayegi," Azhar, her brother said making the smile etched on her lips.

(I ordered the watch you were drooling on. It will come in the evening)

Minahil went towards the kitchen and saw her mother. She greeted her mother and took a token of love.

"Mamma, sheer khurma bohot tasty hai," Minahil smiled at the delicious dessert.

(It's very tasty)

"MashaAllah, meri beti aaj kitni pyaari lag rahi. Allah nazre bad se bachaye. Ameen," Her mother kissed her forehead.

(My daughter is looking so beautiful today. May Allah protect you from evil eyes)

"Hame kuch kaam hai. Tum yahi par raho aur kheer band kar dena jab pak jaaye," Her mother to which Minahil let out a groan.