JK laughs lowly and shakes his head, a hand coming up to move his hair away from his face, the multiple silver rings on his fingers adding up to his attractiveness, "How ironic huh? I'm all alone on Valentine's Day", he pauses for a few seconds as he stares out of his window in thought but continues shortly after, "Well, I thought I should keep warm company to all the other lonely souls out there watching me."

bbyboy3792: awww you're the sweetest.

bangtan_lover6: omg stop, I'm going to cream my pants before you even take off your clothes.

user1286425: just take off your shirt already.

He laughs out loud once again, a sound that makes Jimin shift on the bed, "Okay, okay, if you're so persistent then I will", he proceeds to unbutton the rest of the buttons of his shirt, slowly, painfully, torturing the viewers as he keeps steady eye contact with the camera.

Jimin feels himself get hotter and hotter, the urge to take off his own clothes very tenacious. JK's eyes are digging through the screen, as if he can see Jimin's flustered face, as if he can feel his uneasiness. He's still trying to process everything he's witnessed when JK is already half naked on his screen.

He quickly gets up and locks his door - flashbacks come flooding in to when he was still living with his parents, locked in his dark room watching gay porn secretly under his covers.

He sits back on his bed and takes a look at his laptop screen to see JK staring into the camera and talking to his viewers like they've known each other for years. 

Jimin just now checks at the viewer count, out of curiosity.

88,893 viewers.

A surprisingly high number for a livestream. 

He realises how all these people are the same as him - lonely on Valentine's Day, watching a camboy's stream to get off. 

How depressing.

Well, he doesn't exactly watch him to get off. He's just... curious.

This guy does live streams with random people? Considering how big his audience is, he must be very picky with who he chooses. There must be thousands of people sending applications, as well. I mean, who wouldn't?

JK thanks a few donations and tips with a lower voice, saying sweet things and whispering dirty remarks each time.

"Hmm, you're alone in your room just like me?", he says as he reads a few comments, "Why don't you undress like me, too hm? Don't be shy, it's just the two of us", he whispers the last words and bites his lip, a smirk playing on his lips.

bigdaddy68: my clothes have been on the floor since the beginning of your stream, baby.

bangtan_lover6: I'M BLUSHING

Jimin blushes himself. This feels very intimate, very... personal. It's like he's not speaking to the thousands of viewers but only to Jimin, like they're on a facetime call.

With the way JK shows himself, speaks, acts, it's as if he was born to seduce people online. Every word, every subtle movement, every raise or drop of his voice. It's all calculated. 

Jimin wonders what it would be like to see him lose control. 

Next thing Jimin knows, JK's pants are no longer there and the camera is slightly panned down so the viewers could see better.

Jimin swallows.

"If you want me completely naked, you have to beg a little, hm?", his soothing voice completely taking over Jimin's mind and whole being. Hypnotised, paralysed, he stares intently at his screen, waiting for JK's next move, waiting for more of his filthy comments.

A bunch of tips come rushing in as he said that, all of them asking and begging for more, particularly to take his boxers off.

But JK just leans back on his chair and watches as the viewers go crazy over how teasing he is. He doesn't speak, only smirks and scoffs before taking his boxers off and revealing what seems like a very, very large penis.

Jimin's eyes almost pop out of their sockets at how big it looks. It might be the perspective, might be the lighting or the angle, or it might just be Jimin's horny, deprived ass, but it's certainly not average.

It's getting too hot. He feels like he's suffocating and the big bulge under his own pants isn't helping with the situation either.

When JK start touching himself, Jimin resists the urge to pull down his own pants.

Turning up the volume of his laptop, he listens closely to how JK's breath becomes uneven, and the little sighs, gasps and sharp breaths he takes at times become more violent as he jerks himself off harder and harder.

"What? You're just gonna stare at me?", he says suddenly, Jimin amazed at how composed he sounds although he's getting off, "Touch yourself and imagine it's me, won't you, sugar? You don't want to make me mad, do you, now?", he tilts his head and stares down at the camera almost like he's giving a warning.

It feels too specific. Jimin feels personally attacked and called out. With a groan of defeat, he finally takes off his pants along with his underwear bashfully. As he starts to touch himself, he loses all self control he's had this whole time and lets a loud moan escape his lips.

Covering his mouth, he continues to jerk himself off with the soothing voice of JK in the background encouraging him with a few sweet, filthy words here and there.

Jimin's breathing becomes very unstable, practically panting at this point. Sweat starts covering his whole body, especially his forehead, his heart is beating faster than it ever did.

He takes a look at the screen and JK seems much more composed than himself right now and he feels almost ashamed of himself. His red cheeks become redder with each passing second, the redness of his member indicating he's way too close to finishing.

"You won't come before me, will you? Wait for me first like the good, obedient slut you are, baby", JK emphasises his words, almost spitting them out but at the same time warning his viewers with a smooth voice.

The comment section almost completely explodes, and so does Jimin. Various donations, tips, comments screaming and going feral over him.

Jimin doesn't have to wait for him. He can come whenever he wants. How would he know?

But he feels ashamed, almost dirty, like he would betray his best friend if he disobeyed. So, he holds back. He holds back with every ounce of self control he has left in his body.

He smashes his face aggressively on the pillow sitting on his bed, a whine leaving his lips at how fucking close he is. He can't take it anymore. It's way too much, he'll-

He hears JK groan loudly from the speakers of his laptop and whips his head up from the pillow in a fast movement to stare at his screen.

JK's eyebrows are furrowed, his eyes closed and his hair sticking to his forehead, he comes all over his stomach with a low moan, his head falling backwards on his chair and hand trembling.

Jimin takes it all in. The sight of him coming undone is more than enough to push him over the edge and, he himself, comes on his own stomach with violent white spurts.

After a few moments of both of them just breathing heavily in silence, JK speaks up and Jimin can hear the smirk in his voice, "Shit that was so good."

Jimim scoffs, as he tiredly stares at his screen with lidded eyes and sweat dripping down his face.

JK pushes his long, now wet from sweat, hair out of his face and smiles at the camera sheepishly, "See you next time, sugar."

As soon as the stream is closed, Jimin slams his laptop shut with a huff and a few moments later, he falls into a deep sleep only for this JK to appear in his dreams and corrupt him in ways Jimin wishes were true.