One or two seconds later, a row of videos appear on his screen.

409 results.

On the top of the screen, the profile of who seems to be the "notorious" JK himself pops up.

The profile picture doesn't reveal much. It's only a picture of a guy's naked torso. Jimin notices how the abs are very well defined, seeming almost edited at how perfectly structured they are.

Maybe the picture is edited, but Jimin couldn't care less. He's here for the real thing.

Jimin averts his eyes from the icon - with much difficulty - to the information given about his profile and chokes on his saliva when his eyes fall on JK's follower count.

304,359 followers.

Jimin gulps.

He was definitely not expecting this. How are there so many people following this guy? That's a huge audience for a camboy, no?

What Hoseok said about him being really good at what he's doing must be true, then. Or maybe people are just extremely horny.

But, what's so special about this guy?

Jimin looks at the guy's bio which doesn't reveal much about him either. 

Bisexual. 20-somethin'. Click here if you're interested in a painfully pleasure-filled night with me x

Before he's able to overthink more or stalk this guy, a blinking red dot appears on the profile picture - startling Jimin - implicating that he's in fact going live right now.

Jimin's eyes widen and his hands freeze in place on the keyboard as he's unsure of what to do, palms suddenly sweaty.

He takes a deep breath before clicking on the red dot.

When it finally loads up, a tab opens and Jimin's mouth falls open as he dumbfoundedly stares at his laptop's screen.

"Well, well, I bet you didn't expect me to go live today huh?", the guy, or JK if you will, says teasingly, a smirk covered face staring right into the camera with such oozing confidence that Jimin feels intimidated through the screen.

It appears that he's sitting in his bedroom, on his desk in particular, with his bed in the background. Only his torso is showing, the lower half of his body hidden under the desk. He's wearing a white button-up dress shirt that's slightly wrinkled, with a few top buttons unbuttoned, exposing delicious golden skin. His sleeves are rolled up to his elbows, revealing a beautiful sleeve of tattoos complimenting his tanned skin and muscled arms. With the way the shirt is clinging on him, it's obvious that he goes to the gym, and quite regularly. 

Moving his eyes up to his face, Jimin stares deeply at the guy's face. His long, brown locks that almost reach to his shoulders are covering part of his face. This guy does not only have an amazing physique with tattoos, but also an alluring, structured face. A defined jawline, big deep brown eyes, and soft-looking lips. 

Jimin becomes almost hypnotised by this guy's face that when he speak up again, he gets startled, slightly jumping up from his bed, "I wasn't planning on doing a live today, either. But, I just came home from a date and uh.. let's just say that didn't go as well as I anticipated", a bitter smile replaces his smirk. 

cumbunny01: ooooh someone got rejected...

bigdaddy69: don't worry, we're here to keep you company.

user1286425: take off your shirt.

Jimin watches as the comments flood in, in a speed he's not able to catch up to. He finds himself rolling his eyes at the few ones he's able to read.