Chapter 45: Doomsday Pt. 2

Start from the beginning

"Velociraptor!"

"Tyrannosaurus!"

We teleport to the city and our zords were back online. I activate my Velociraptor Megazord and the rangers' activate theirs.

"Back for more. Lokar will take care of for good, right Lokar?" I hear Rita ask.

"Bring my sister back right now Rita!" I yell at her and she laughs.

"Yeah I'll bring her back you puny purple puke, when you power brats are all gone." She says. Lokar blasts this very huge wind at both of our megazords and we go flying backwards. Cyclopsis was starting to take down the rangers' megazord and I begin blasting him.

"Scarlett don't! He'll get you too." Jason shouted.

"I don't care." I said. Cyclopsis turns to me and then it marches towards me.

"Bring it on." I said as we both began to fight. The ranger's megazord was down. I don't care if he really hurts me and my megazord.

Cyclospis takes his sword and then begins to plunge it on my side but I quickly dodge it. Then it blasts me and I see electricity bits fall down all around me. It blasts me again and my megazord falls down.

"Scarlett, are you alright?" Jason asks.

"Oh, I'm having a good day here." I say through the microphone.

"Don't worry. We're coming." Jason says as I see their megazord get back up and they blast at Cyclopsis right when it was about to step on me. He falls down. Now their megazord begins to fight Cyclopsis as I get mine back up to help them.

Cyclopsis hits them again and their megzord falls down. I then hear the flute. Jason must be calling for the Dragonzord. I see the Dragonzord making its way over to us. Cyclopsis chops off a bit of the Dragonzord's tail.

I blast at Cyclopsis and it turns to me right as the Dragonzord falls down. Then Lokar sends electricity blasts at all three of our megazords and we all go falling down to the ground.

"I can't move my megzord." I say through the mic.

"Neither can we." Kimberly says through her zord.

"They're all yours Rita." Lokar says. Something red blasts at all of our megazord. It started to blink red.

"What's going on? I can't move my megazord!" I yelled.

"It's overloading!" Jason shouted.

"Circuits are out." Trini says. All of our megazord parts start disappearing around us.

"Rangers, abandon ship!" Jason shouted. I get out of my Velociraptor megazord very fast and jump down. We end up on stage at the Angel Grove park where our celebration was supposed to take place.

"You guys okay?" Jason asks as he jumps down from the stage.

"Yeah." I answer as the others did as well.

"Jason to command center." Jason says through the communicator as there was no response.

"Jason to command center! We have an emergency!" Jason shouted and there was no response again.

"Rita's undoubtedly jamming the frequency. We've lost our contact with Zordon and Alpha." Billy explains.

"And the zords." Zack says.

"They just came apart. They just dissolved." Kimberly says.

"That was actually the new security system Zordon designed for the zords." Billy explains.

"So we still have them? Do they still work?" I asked.

"Yes. You see, if they lose in battle, they disassemble and return to the secret hiding place to re-energize." Billy says.