"I think I'm going to call him!"

"That's the spirit bakubro!"

"You got this, he gave his number again, right? So he wants you to call him!"

"Ughhhh, this is so- So, weird. I'm going to text him, that will be better!"

Lover🥵💥: hey, Deku!

Bakugou waited for a text back for at least an hour.

Deku🥴🍀; yes? Are you ok kacchan?

If he was being honest he loved that midoriya kept calling him kacchan.

Lover🥵💥: yes, I'm fine. I just wondered if you wanted to talk?

Deku🥴🍀: of course! I mean yeah.

Lover🥵💥: ft?

Deku🥴🍀: FT!

They stayed on the phone talking about everything

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

They stayed on the phone talking about everything. It was like everything was back to normal.

"Yawns* fuck I'm so tired!"

"I bet, you still working?"

"Duh...I wouldn't be tired if I wasn't working kacchan !"

"Tch, I don't understand why you work when you guys are already making hella bank!"

"Because it's nice to have your own money!"

"I guess. So are you going to the prom dance?"

"Hmm- I don't know yet, I got asked by 10 different people! Heh, what about you?"

"Same, I just don't know who to take yet..."

"Well, whoever goes with you is one lucky person."

"I had someone in mind, umm I just don't know how to ask that person to go."

Midoriya thought he was talking about someone else, his heart felt like it shattered into a million pieces.

"Oh? Who is it?"

"A secret idiot! So do you wanna help me or not? I mean we are close right?"

"Yea- no of course I'll help! That's what friends are for!"

Bakugou on the other hand was hurt that he got put in the friend zone. Hah again, Midoriya put on a fake smile the rest of the FaceTime call, little did he know...bakugou saw right through him.

"I guess I'll talk to you later then, good night Deku."

Before bakugou hung up the phone Midoriya stopped him.

"WAIT-do you? Do you wanna sleep on the phone? I mean you don't haVe to but, it'll mean a lot to me."

"Of course nerd."

ʏᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴠᴏʀɪᴛᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇʀ.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें