"that boy is crazy i swear," i laughed as we joined the rest of our team and started warming up.

UNTOLD

the first game just finished and we won! it was very fun and i can wait for out next game which is is a hour. i walked over to gia and romeo and they both smiled at me, "great job bambina," romeo congratulated me. i could feel my checks heating up so i quickly brought my head down looking at my shoes.

"we were planning on going to the park until your next game and have a quick snack there if you want?" gia asked, "sure!" i approved and we all started walking to the park which has about a 5 minute walk from the fields.

we all took a seat on the grass and has small conversations about school, and boring stuff.

"what do you want to do on monday sense your here?" gia asked me, "whatever you think i'll like," i answered winking at her.

"i think we should go to this one bakery because it is so good, and then we can go to central park to eat it, then we can walk around the cities and go to the shops!"

"sounds like you already had the entire day planned," romeo chimed in, gia gave him a small hit on his shoulder which made both of us laugh.

"that sounds great thank you," i smiled at them. we finished our food and started walking back to the fields when a guy with a camera came up to us.

"can i get your picture?!" he asked quickly, "nope," gia answered as she kept walking.

i fucking love her.

i heard romeo get on a call as he slowly started to walk away from us, "he's making sure no other camera nerds come near us," i laughed at her interesting work choice, "what?!" she said putting her arms up in surrender.

"gosh why can't you live in miami i need someone like you all the time," i whined as we started nearing the field.

"im just way to cool to be there," she put her hand up and flipped her hair dramatically.

we arrived back to the fields and i went to where all my team was and started warming up with them.

i got to start this game so i was super excited, the the game started and i was brought out of reality.

UNTOLD

we finished this game and also won, to say i was exhausted was and understatement, i just wanted to go take a shower and lay on the couch and watch movies for the rest of the day.

i walked over and couldn't see romeo or gia anywhere. i brought out my phone and didn't see any texts or calls.

just as i was about to call gia this man that looked to be in a very expensive suit walked up to me, "your isabella right?" he asked me, "yeah how do you know me?" i asked confused.

"oh sorry im cole i work for romeo, he and gia had an emergency so they asked me to take you back," so the thing is i dont know if i trust him, he looks like a nice guy but i though my dad was nice and we all know how that turned out.

"im so sorry can i just call romeo real quick to make sure, you know dont want to go with a compleat stranger," i nervously said, "yes or course," he answered.

I- did you send someone to pick me up?

R- yes sorry somthing at worked popped up, cole should be their to take you home

I- ok thanks, just was making sure

"ok lets go," i said as i put my phone into my pocket and walked to the car. cole looked to be about 6'4 and had blonde hair and blue eyes, he looked to be in his late 20s or early 30s. his eyes looked way less intimidating than my brothers.