"It should be here any minute. I know it's hard, but please try to hang in there."

I nodded softly, plopping onto the ground to sit while I waited for the bus' arrival.

"Um... (Last Name)-san?"

I turned to see Yachi, who seemed shy and perhaps nervous about something.

"What's up Yachi-san? Can I help you with something?"

She nodded softly, before scooting closer.

"... Do you have any spare pads? I forgot mine at home..."

Her face was bright red, and I could tell she was embarrassed to ask for them.

I smiled softly, placing a hand on her shoulder.

"Sure, just give me a second."

Opening my bag, I began to search for where I had stashed the pads, before discreetly handing Yachi a bag of a couple pads.

"Will that be enough to last until you can get some more?"

Yachi nodded softly.

"Thank you."

I smiled softly, able to help a fellow female.

"WHY DID (LAST NAME)-SAN JUST HAND YACHI-SAN A BAG OF CONDOMS!?"

Both Yachi and I turned to see Tanaka freaking out. Yachi had quickly hid the bag, and both of us were unsure how to explain the situation.

"Idiot, you can't just ask something like that!" Nishinoya scolded.

"But what if they're planning to get freaky with someone at the camp-"

"They're pads. Stop bothering them."

Both boys were quickly shut up by Kiyoko's statement before beginning to apologize profusely.

Got to thank Kiyoko later...

"Come on guys, get it together. The bus' here." Daichi stated.

Hearing that, we all gathered our things and headed out to pack our things in the bus.

"Sorry about that, (Last Name)-san." Yachi stated as we entered the bus.

"No need; I should've packed them in something that wasn't transparent."

Finding a row to sit in, the two of us sat next to each other, figuring the guys would want to sit next to each other.

"We should try to get some sleep during the ride." Yachi mentioned, a soft yawn escaping.

"I would agree, but I have the hardest time falling asleep during car rides." I stated, already pulling out my headphones to use, "I prefer to listen to music as it helps time pass by."

"Oh, alright. If I fall asleep on you, feel free to move me."

I chuckled softly, trying to ease Yachi's nervousness.

"It'll be alright. Just get some sleep since I can't."

"Alright..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I'm so jealous... Everyone else was able to get some much-needed extra sleep during the bus ride, while I wasn't able to get any sleep whatsoever. As such, I feel like a walking zombie.

"Come on guys, we need to get our things to the dorm rooms we're staying in." Daichi called out, waking up the few that were still sleeping.

As we exited the bus we stretched our stiff limbs, embracing the sunlight that was pouring down onto us. Well, everyone else was embracing the sunlight. I was the only one trying to hide from it with my hoodie I had brought for comfort during the bus ride.

"Come on (Last Name), the day's just begun-"

While I hadn't intended to do so, I ended up scaring Nishinoya with my 'I'm tired, don't bother me' glare I had sent him.

"(Last Name)'s a demon!"

Sighing softly, I simply headed to the dorms with Yachi and Shimizu to unpack our things. We'd be staying here for a week so we figured we may as well as get ourselves situated.

"(Last Name)-san, were you really unable to get any sleep during the bus ride?" Yachi questioned as she placed her bags on the bed she had decided on.

"Don't remind me..." Plopping myself onto the bed, I groaned, "Can't I just stay here for a couple... hours..."

"It wouldn't be a good idea to do so. You won't sleep as well tonight if you do." Kiyoko stated as she was unpacking her things.

"I know, I know... I'm just so tired."

With a couple yawns escaping, I began to unpack my things with the two girls I would be sharing the room with.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's going to be exciting to play against other teams, seeing how we stand among them..." Daichi stated, speaking his mind as we entered the gym.

Two games were already going, all four other teams playing. I recognized most of the players from teams I had personally practiced with. As such, it would be interesting to see them as an enemy team rather than potential allies.

"Oh, hey! How are the crows doing?"

It wasn't long before Kuroo had run up to us, greeting us and such. Though when his gaze landed on me, a soft smirk appeared.

"You know, it felt off when you had called me 'Kuroo-kun', and now I know why. Who knew a cutie like you were hiding under that disguise the entire time. I can't tell whether I should be impressed or criticizing myself."

He let out a small laugh as he finished that statement.

"You should definitely be criticizing yourself."

I had barely turned my head to see Tsukishima standing right behind me. Like, how did I not notice him standing there?!

Kuroo lifted an eyebrow, that smirk still remaining.

"Oh, is that so? I didn't realize you cared about things like this." Placing a hand on his hips, he looked like one of those sassy girls on TV shows, "Or perhaps she's an exception?"

Oh dear, taunting Tsukishima can't result in anything good...

"I simply can't stand stupidity; nothing more and nothing less."

I didn't know how to feel about this, but luckily the team called Kuroo back to continue the game.

"I'll have fun crushing you later."

And just like that, Kuroo was off to finish the game with his teammates.

"Come on guys, let's get warmed up!" Daichi called out, trying to bring everyone back together, as many of our teammates had gone off to talk to someone else.

Soon enough, everyone was all together, and our first match of the summer camp began.

Here's to a week's worth of practice and training.