|32| Take No Refunds!

Start from the beginning

Lee Saerin.

"Lee Saerin..." Taehyung mumbled and then looked up "and who are you both, to the woman?"

"Oh- uh, I'm her friend. Its been a little over two years now" Yunho sat up straight on his seat "and uh- Donghyuck is her little brother."

Little brother?

He didn't seem any younger than a Junior in Highschool, but Yunho kept answering in his stead.

Taehyung looked at the guy with deep raven hair, who had been gritting his teeth all the while.

Taehyung pursed his lips, not prodding the young man's erruptive behavior and let him be, turning his attention back to Yunho.

"When was the last time you saw her?" Taehyung enquired.

"Day before yesterday, we all had evening classes that day. After classes we stopped by to buy some coffee at the Cafe we all usually hang out after our classes. That was the last we saw of her..." Yunho let out a sigh, worry lines sprawled across his face.

"There was nobody who accompanied her to her home?" Taehyung paused.

"Ah- no, its not like that- SaeRin lived close by to the university...so she'd always deny any of us letting her accompany along the way." Yunho replied and then lowered his gaze "She.. didn't want to bother us..."

Taehyung leaned back on the chair, his gaze fixated on the taller man.

"Why is it that you've come to file a complaint a day later? Did no one notice? Does SaeRin live alone?"

"Its actually that this happens quite often... SaeRin wouldn't show up for a whole day, saying she is tired and wants to sleep some more so we are a little used to it." Yunho paused, scratching his chin a little

"And uh she lives with another girl named XieXie as a sharing roommate. If SaeRin wouldn't pick her phone up, I'd call XieXie to check up on her in the evening, and she'd let me know SaeRin is fine..."

"But XieXie told me that she is currently out of station when I called her last evening, so I was a little worried when she told me she couldn't reach SaeRin as well. Since it was over 10pm, and because.. SaeRin's neighbours are a little conserved, absolutely hating it when men come over at her place in the night, and they sort of... talk over it- so to save her the hassle, I decide to go over this morning instead"

"The door was locked and the owners of the house  wouldn't let a stranger, let alone a man, have the spare key to the apartment, so I had to call up Donghyuck, since he was family..."

"And thats when we both noticed she wasn't there in the apartment. That she.. hadn't been for over a day." Yunho let out another sigh.

Taehyung nodded slightly, thinking as he looked down onto the form. "Is there a possibility that SaeRin could have left to somewhere on her own or maybe... with someone you-"

"Are you telling my sister ran away?! Is that what you're implying here?!!" The younger one burst out with rage, slamming his hands on the table, startling Yunho but Taehyung didn't flinch even a bit.

"Mr. Lee. Hands off the table." Taehyung curtly spoke up lacking enthusiasm in his tone and the younger male gulped slightly, pulling his hands back but his eyes continued raging with anger.

"No ones implying anything here. We have to think from all the possible angles here before starting away with the investigation" Taehyung continued, before pausing to hear his question from earlier being answered.

"That is unlikely... sir- SaeRin wouldn't just go off somewhere... and she certainly didn't have a boyfriend. I'm sure." Yunho slowly spoke up, fiddling is fingers a little.