"It's my turn now!" shouted Gon as he raised his fishing rod in a fighting position.

"Wee, what technique will Gon use?" asked the female announcer in curiosity.

'If he's attacking with that fishing rod, I'd guess he'll try to snag me, to stop my spinning. But it won't be that simple' thought out the spinning man as he imagined the scene happening. With a mighty step forward and with a mighty swing of strength, Gon swung out the fishing rod, making the hook go straight forward in a fast speed.

"There he goes. Straight for Gido!" As if his prediction would come true, the said spinning man chuckled to himself as he made himself spin faster. However, the hook tip landed beside the said man.

"What were you aiming at?" taunted the chuckling red cloaked man. 

Without any words, Gon turned his arms, making the strings flex out like a whip. As the hook got caught up in the lines of the rinks floor board, Gon let out a determined shout and pulled with all his might. Making the floor below the spinning man flip over. 

"Unbelievable! Gon pulled up the floor, with Gido on it!" Losing his balance, Gido stopped mid air and fell to the ground with a loud thud. When the man sad up from his fall, Gon was already in front of him. With an angry look on his face, Gon raised back a fist and punched straight at Gido's prosthetic leg, making the said man unable to fight.

_Killua versus Riehlvelt_

"I am surprised that you and your friend were still able to fight since that little incident with Saiki-san" smirked up Killua as he looked at his fellow opponent in a wheelchair with big wheels.

"I have no idea of what you are talking about" smirked back Riehlvelt, his hands tightening on his armrest.

Without any other words, the referee called out the time to fight. Without wasting any seconds, Killua went ahead an strike first, disappearing for a second before reappearing  above the surprised opponent. Sensing as though that the young one was behind him, Riehlvelt used Aura blast, making him dash away from Killua.

'I moved to fast' teased Killua to himself as he stuck out his tongue,  making both Saiki and Gon face palm a bit.

'Phew, that was close...' breathed Riehlvelt as he extended his arms back, making his chair handles reveal two twin weapons. 'Twin Snakes'.

"Song of Defense" shouted out Riehlvelt as he whipped around the said twin snakes like crazy.

'What are up with these names?' sighed out Saiki as he shook his head in a disappointed manner.

"You planned to attack first and take the lead. Too bad it didn't work. Now that I've switched to this stance, you have no chance of winning" grinned Riehlvelt, in a cocky attitude.

"Why not?"

"That should be obvious. A normal person can't see the whips move! And this small ring offers no means to hide or escape" Releasing a sigh of boredom, Killua calmly walked forward before the snake barrier user attacked once more. However, the silver headed teenager grabbed the two snake whips.

"Sorry, but I'm not a normal person" 

'What!? But. . . ' with a small gleam in his eyes, Riehlvelt clicked a button on the handles, making the snakes bite into the skin of Killua, electrocuting him in the process. Other's would be worried at this point by this scene, but Saiki and Gon knew better than that.

"I'm astonished, Killua. You're the second person I've fought who could see my whips move. So I have a present for you... together, my whips carry a one million volt current. Enough to paralyze and incapacitate the largest of men. Any fools who resists my whips will fall prey to Thunder Snake!" exclaimed Riehlvelt as he crazily smiles at his little attack. But in lighting speed, the said opponent was flung of his wheelchair and into the air.