Chapter 4: In or out?

Lloyd's Pov.

The next morning, everyone woke up bright and early for our next adventure. It was time to discover which Zodiac Sign was the nearest, though Mr. Abhiru decided to cook us breakfast first. That was, until I was pulled to the side.

"Y/N? Is something the matter?," I ask.

"No, I just....wanted to tell you that I'm interested in this quest. I no longer need to stay here, nor do I have any other adventures in mind, so.....But I will say that I am unsure about anymore adventures with you six after that. I don't know you all that well, nor do I know what will come in the future," y/n said, bringing a smile to my face.

"Great! I totally understand the after events, but do keep in mind that you're always welcome to stay with us. Oh, we should break the news to the others!," I said, as me and y/n make our way to the kitchen.

After telling the guys the news, everyone was shocked, though excited to have another crewmate on this quest. As we ate our breakfast, Nya pulls out the map to discover the next and closest Zodiac Sign we must adventure for.

"Oh, it's Aries! It looks like she's located by a cherry blossom forest, nearby a farm. It looks like it'll take us half an hour to get there."

"Well then, what are we waiting for? Let's get a move on!," Kai said, with excitement.

"O-Oh, I-I just to......say another goodbye," y/n said, looking at Abhiru. "Thank you again for taking such good care of me all these years, Master. You truly were like.......a father I've barely had. I am eternally greatful."

"Aw, me sweet y/n. If you ever need some assistance, you know how to call me. I will miss you, my student," Abhiru said, as he and y/n hugged one last time.

"I'll miss you too. Farewell."

"W-Wait, did you bring our rides here too, y/n?," Jay asked.

"Uh....r-rides?," you asked, stumped.

"You mean our rides are still back at Ouroboros?! Please tell me we're not far from there....," Kai said.

"W-We're....pretty far. It took me a day to walk to Ouroboros. I-I'm so sorry, I had no clue any of you had vehicles," y/n said, guilt written in her eyes.

"Hey, it's all good. Besides, did you guys forget that we can call our vehicles to our side?," I said, as I signaled for my vehicle.

In a flash, my ride arrived to my side.

"Woah!," y/n shouted, with awe.

"O-Oh, haha, r-right," Jay said, embarrassed.

Once the rest of our vehicles came to our sides, we took off to Aries cavern. I insisted y/n would ride with me, so that's where she currently was. To be honest, I am suprised I am able to trust her. She may be the element of air, but I always think.....will she also turn her back on me? Is she the one behind all of this? I don't want to think it, but I just can't trust someone so easily any longer.

Not long after, we came across the farm surrounded by cherry-blossom trees. The sight was beyong beautiful, as it captivated each of our eyes.