Chapter 11: The last two

Lloyd's Pov.

The next morning, me and the other ninja ate breakfast and began to pack up, ready to head out for the last two Zodiac Signs.

"Please bring at least one of them back safely. I'd hate to see more than I can only imagine turn to the dark side," Capricorn said.

"Don't worry, we will. Even so, we'll be sure to save everyone," I said, reassuring Capricorn.

"Thank you. Good luck to you, Ninja."

Once me and and the others finished packing, Nya called us to tell which Zodiac Sign is the closest.

"It looks like the nearest Zodiac Sign is Leo. He's......in Shintaro?"

"That's where Vania is! I don't recall seeing such a legend in their Kingdom," Cole said.

"Well, one thing we do know is that you'll get to see her, Romeo~," Jay teased, embarrassing Cole.

"Hey! At least we know where the Kingdom is."

"Shintaro? As in the Kingdom of Angels? How on earth are we supposed to get there?," y/n said.

"Easy. We got our ship. Come on gang, it's time we head to Shintaro," I said.

With that being said, we each said goodbye to Mater Wu, Pixel, and the other Zodiac members, before heading for the ship. Once we got on, I noticed how wide y/n's eyes got by the sight of our ship.

"A-Are you for real? That's y'alls ship?! It's so cool! But wait, isn't Shintaro in the sky? This is a boat, not a plane

"A-Are you for real? That's y'alls ship?! It's so cool! But wait, isn't Shintaro in the sky? This is a boat, not a plane."

"True. But this boat is much different than what you must be used to," Zane stated. "Observe."

With that being said, Zane started the rockets to the ship, sending us flying in the air. The sight before y/n amazed her, as her jaw dropped low.

"It has air jets?! For real?! This is amazing!"

"Haha, I'm glad you like it. Just wait until you see Shintaro. It's beyond beautiful," I said.

Now that I'm by y/n, I keep thinking about what Virgo told me. Am I really in love with y/n? If so, will she accept me? Does she even feel the same about me? One way to find out, is by confessing.....Though it'll have to wait. We've already got more important things at hand.

And so, about an hour later, me and the ninja make it to Shintaro.

Your Pov.