Chapter 1: Back to square 1

Lloyd's Pov.

It was now February 10, 2021. Me and the ninja have finally defeated the lava empress, Aspeera, and are almost done putting Ninjago City back together. Oh, my name is Lloyd, by the way. Lloyd Garmadon, son of the Garmadon himself. I'm also known as one of the famous ninja in Ninjago City, aka the Green Ninja. Once the city was back together, me and the team were back to where this all started. Trying to find a quest. We were, once again, stuck doing daily police-like tasks, whether it be stopping a few thugs, or organizing files. It's beyong odd how we haven't had any major crimes going on recently whatsoever. Sure it's only been a month, but come on!

Once me and the ninja made it back to the temple, we all sighed with disappointment and embarrassment.

"Ugh, I can't believe we got so many paper cuts, again! On top of that, why is it that Ninjago isn't under attack by some psychopathic villian, like usual? This is embarrassing!," Kai whined, plopping onto the couch.

"Ugh, I don't even have the energy or right mind to play video games," Jay said.

"I've run my database as we were at the police station, but no cameras in Ninjago City showed any odd signs of crime," Zane said.

"Why is it that Ninjago is so peaceful?! For once in my life, I wanna be in a battle that goes on and on, just so I can kick someone's butt! Hey, are we getting out of shape again? Because I do not want to deal with that electrical chicken again!," Cole whined.

"I will admit that there's no crime whatsoever, but I won't admit that we're getting out of shape. We've been at this for days now, yet there is no sight of crime whatsoever in Ninjago City. You know what? We deserve a break! I've been wanting to go to the library for a few days anyways," Nya said, hands on her hips.

"Hey, that sounds like a good idea. We could really use it. I'll come with you, Nya. Visiting the library sounds pretty nice," I said.

"Library, you say?"

Turning around, each of us realized that it was Master Wu asking us the question.

"Yes sir. After a long day at the police station, me and Nya were thinking of taking a breather and heading to the library," I said.

"I too would love to join," Zane added.

"What a splendid idea. I too was about to head to the library anyways. However, some need to stay behind to clean up this place. All of you have been gone for a while, after all," Master Wu said. "Since Lloyd, Nya, Zane, and I are heading to the library, Pixel, Cole, Jay, and Kai will stay behind to clean up the place.

"Aaw, come on Master Wu!," Jay whined.

"Hey, Pixel is going to need all the help she can get, so get over it Jay," Zane said.

"Aaah, fine!"

With that being said, me, Nya, Zane, and Master Wu head for the library. Once we got there, as usual, the library wasn't very full, so we got to roam around freely.

Geez, how long has it been since I've been here? 3 years? 4 years?

"Hey guys! You won't believe what I just found! Come quick!," Nya suddenly called out, but quietly.

Once me and the others made it to Nya, she placed a large book with the symbols of what looked like.....

"The 12 Zodiac Signs? Why do you wish to show us this, Nya?," Master Wu asked.

"You know how many say that the 12 Zodiac Signs were all made up to entertain us?," Nya asked, as we nodded our heads. "Well, turns out that the legends are true. In here, it says that many eons ago lived the 12 Zodiac Signs, a group of warriors who fought for those they looked over, as for one another. However, after a massive battle bruised them badly, each one saught for their own cavern, to heal over these many years. It may not be true, but some say that their covers are still around to this day!"

"What? There's no way! Again, it was eons ago! Even so, how could we prove that this is the real deal?," I said.

"With this!," Nya said, pulling out a map.

On the map, it showed somewhere far from Ninjago City. In fact, every destination was different from the other, starting from the bottom of the ocean, to the wilderness itself. Some of the areas were even nearby Ninjago itself.

"It looks like Libra is the closest to us. T-This is......insane, yet.....very interesting," Master Wu said, stroking his beard. "I have never heard of such legends being around or even existing whatsoever, but this map truly shows all that they are located. This map truly is real."

"What shall we do with it then? Are we going to see if the legends are true?," Zane asked.

"Why not? It sure beats spending another day at the police station, getting paper cuts from organizing so many case files," I said. "Let's hurry on back to the temple and let the others know what we found. I think they'll be excited to hear this."

With that being said, the four of us headed back to the temple, with the map in our hands. Once we got back and explained everything that we discovered to the other four, all of them truly were excited. Master Wu and Pixel decided to stay behind and look after Ninjago, while me and the others packed up for our new quest. And so, me and the ninja entered our vehicles, as we make our way to the first cavern.

Welp, here goes nothing. We're coming for you, Libra!

To be continued.....

I know this was pretty short, but what do y'all think? Are the legends of the 12 Zodiac Signs really true? Wait, what's wrong with Libra?! Why does she want to attack Ninjago City?! Find out in the next chapter! Thank you guys so much for reading! See you all in the next one!

Bye~!!! 💚💚💚