Chapter 3: Who are you?

Your Pov.

Eight years ago, I lived the normal life of any human girl. I went to school, made lots of friends, basically spent the life of any normal 10 year old girl........
Or so I thought. Coming back from an amazing day at school, what fell before my eyes made that day the worst in my whole entire life. My town was attacked by the Serpentine, as many houses were caught on fire.

I searched everywhere for my parents, but could not find them anywhere. Our house was destroyed and no one was left in my town. That was, until I noticed two figures buried underneath our towns praystone. Noticing the two familiar rings, I quickly took all of the rubble that lied on top of their bodies. The sight before me crushed my very being, as I screamed all of the pain that I had inside me. My parents were dead and I was all alone. Ever since then, for two weeks, I traveled alone, no food, no water, and barely any shelter.

When I felt like I was going to die from starvation and thirst, a kind warrior took me in, saying that a girl at my age does not deserve to go through something like this. When I recognized the power I had, I've been trained for the ten years that I've stayed with my kind master. I am y/r/n, the element of air, and today is the day when I go out to travel on my own. I kiss and hug my master goodbye, before I finally set sail for my own adventure. However, not long after, a loud crash could be heard in the distance. Following such a loud sound, I notice and oddly dressed woman flying from underneath the surface, her aura's presence darker than ever.

I wanted to run after her, but my conscience said to find out what that crash was. So, without another thought, I ran for the same place where the floating lady escaped out of. As I near it, I notice that it was the Lost City of Ouroboros, a legend I've read in the library my master had. But that was not a Serpentine, so what on earth could be down there. As I near, I notice a staircase that went deep underneath the arena, which I was very unfamiliar with from the legends. As I walk down the staircase, I noticed many jewls in the wall, taking me by suprise.

"Wow! I wonder how much all of these are worth! N-No, y/n. Focus on the task at hand, then come back to this," I said, as I walk deeper into the cavern. Not long after that, I noticed a bright light, before I made a run towards it. As I enter the room, I was shocked to see what was in front of me. Six people were deep in the ground, as if they were attacked by a heavy force.

That must have been what the crash was! She must have attacked these people! Oh, what should I do?! Should I go after her or take care of these guys?! Well, one thing for certain is that - that lady is no friend......Aish, curse my kind heart!!!

Lloyd's Pov.

Ugh, my h-head......W-What just......
happened? A-Are we still alive?

Opening my eyes, they are met with a bright shine of light, causing them to close once more, as my head throbs in pain. Looking around my surroundings, I noticed that we were in an unfamiliar place, though it was a very interesting sight. The building was made out of wood, and the rugs were made out of fur from all sorts of animals. There were even certain parts of animals hanging on the wall, like deer heads, and different types of antlers. In conclusion, me and the others were definitely in someone's living room.

"Oh, you're awake."

Facing forwards, I notice an old man, maybe 6 ft, with a bowl of god-knows-what in his hands.