Chapter 9: Let's test it!

Lloyd's Pov.

The next morning, me and the others finally got news that the tea was finally complete. After me and the gang pick the tea up, we say our goodbyes, before making our way to the next and nearest Zodiac Sign. As I drive, Nya takes a close look at the map.

"Oh, get this! It looks like the Zodiac Sign, Capricorn, is the nearest. Turns out his statue is around Ninjago City. Go that way!," Nya said, pointing towards our direction.

Not even five minutes have passed, before we arrived at our destination. The place immediately popped my light bulb, as I turn around to face Kai.

"Skyler's restaurant? But how? I've never seen any statue that looked out of the ordinary here," Kai said.

"But at least you get to see her~," Jay teased, making Kai flustered.

"L-Let's just go inside, yeah?"

And so, me and the others make our way inside the restaurant. Once we did, Skyler immediately noticed our presence.

"Oh, hey guys! Welcome, welcome. Y'all hungry or are you here for some ninja business?," Skyler asked. "Oh, hey Kai."

"H-Hi, Skyler. Uh, yeah, we're here to find a Zodiac Sign named Capricorn. His statue is supposed to be here," Kai said, scratching the back of his neck.

"A Zodiac Sign as a statue? I never knew that. If it was here, I wouldn't know where. You can take a look around if you'd like, but it would have to wait until we are closed. Lucky for you guys, we close early. Just give me another hour and the place is yours," Skyler said.

"Very well. In that case, we shall eat something. I'm sure everyone is hungry, but wanted to hide it for the sake of the mission," I said, hearing Cole's stomach growl.

"Hey, what do you expect? I haven't had anything since last night," Cole said, embarrassed.

"Haha, very well then. But first, who is she? I don't believe we've ever met," Skyler said, making eye contact with y/n.

"My name is y/r/n, also known as the element of air. I've been traveling with the ninja since the incident they've had with one of the Zodiac Sign. I took them in and my master healed them. I am unsure if I will stick around though, once all of this is dealt with," y/n said, taking Skyler off guard. "I assume your Kai's girlfriend~?"

"W-What? Good heaveans, no. We've all met many years ago and I've been running this restaurant for quite some time now. We're all friends here. Also, you said you're the element of air? Wow, I had no idea. It's an honor. B-But please, right this way. I'll set you guys up," Skyler said, face flushed.

"Thank you, Skyler," I said.

Once me and the others were seated, Skyler made her way to other customers. As if we shared one mind, each of us made direct eye contact with Kai, taking him off guard.

"W-What?"

"Oh come on Kai, you know what. Why is it that we've known each other for so long, yet you still haven't confessed to Skyler. Don't deny anything either, we all know how you look at her~," Cole said.

"Indeed. Your heart rate is at 105.50. The human heart usually beats at 56.75. You're nervous," Zane said, with a chuckle.