💕😈😊💔Mermaid/Human Au (Part 3)💔😊😈💕

Start from the beginning

Keith cooed and placed his forehead against Lance's. Lance return the motion and the merman smiled. Lance still doesn't know what that means but if it makes the merman happy then he'll keep doing it. Keith's lips grazed across Lance's and the brunette connected them. Their lips moved in a slow rhythm. Lance's hands were holding the merman's soft pale cheeks. The sound of smacking echoed throughout the bathroom. Occasional soft moans and coos were let out as well.

Keith leant forward more, grabbing Lance's waist and pulling him closer towards the tub. Lance wasn't trying to get wet this time. The brunette broke the kiss and Keith chirped in a confused manner.

"A..Are we going to do it?" Lance asked faintly, staring into Keith's purple eyes. The merman looked confused and he pointed down at his groin region. Ah, he did want to do it. Lance huffed and nodded. As if it was possible Keith chirped excitedly, immediately releasing his scent in order to seduce Lance.

Lance sniffed the air and covered his nose, "Wait, Wait! I gotta do a couple things first."

Keith stopped releasing his scent. Good thing the merman was patient. Lance was extremely grateful for that. Lance was quick to scoop Keith out of the tub and manage not to stumble when he squirmed a bit in his arms. Lance walked out the bathroom and into his living. The brunette saw Keith frantically taking in the new area. The sight was cute. Seeing the merman all frightened and cautious was interesting. Lance set him down on the floor and Keith grasp onto his shirt; holding it tightly.

"Keith, calm down. It's my home. You're safe here." Lance said, rubbing the merman's head in order to soothe him. It worked for the most part but Keith was still on edge. "No need to be afraid, okay?" Lance kissed Keith temple and gave him a reinsuring smile. Keith slowly but surely loosened his grasp and relaxed on the floor. Lance stood up and Keith chirped in curiosity.

"I got do a few things buddy, okay?" Lance ruffled Keith's head and departed back to the bathroom. Firstly, he cleaned up the excess water on the floor and shut the bathroom door. Lance was going to clean himself out in the shower. How hard can cleaning and stretching yourself out be?

•••

Very difficult if you're a noob at doing it. Lance had trouble getting a finger inside. It burned but he fought against it and did it anyways. Successfully he managed to clean himself out. Unfortunately, it burned too much for him to finger himself dry. He's gonna need lube. Lance stepped out the bathroom with a towel around his waist. Keith's head shot straight up and checked him up and down. Lance froze and he shared a staring contest with Keith. Slowly, Keith scooted towards him. Lance was quick to stop him though.

"Nope, no way mullet! I'm not done yet!" Lance held his hand out in a pausing motion. Keith understood and stopped. Of course he felt a little neglected but if Lance needed time to prepare then he'll be patient. Lance made a beeline to his room to grab his lube. He's gonna have to use four fingers because Keith is big actually big is an understatement; he's fucking huge. He's gotta at least be nine inches or more. Lance grabbed his lube and headed back to the bathroom. After making sure the door was locked he got on his knees and uncapped the bottle of lube, taking off his towel in the process. Lance squeezed a generous amount onto two fingers and brought them to his asshole.

He took in a deep breath and blew it out slowly. Lance circle one finger around the rim before very slowly pushing it inside. It burned of course. Lance hissed but continued to push it inside. Once his finger reach the base he gave himself time to against. Sooner or later he begun to move his finger. At first the brunette couldn't feel anything until he curved his finger. A soft moan escaped his mouth. That felt so nice. He continued that motion until he inevitably added another finger. Once again, he waited to against and started moving it around. Two fingers felt so much better than one. Lance found himself moaning every time he curved his fingers. Honestly, he never thought fingering himself would give him this much pleasure.