"Eren," Armin sat beside Eren with his laptop in his hand.

"Yeah?" Eren looked up from his cup and looked at Armin who went back to looking at his laptop screen.

Armin's fingers moved swiftly across his keyboard as he typed in whatever he was typing, "I was just thinking, why not have you go to therapy?"

Eren took his last few sips of his drink and placed it on the coffee table in front of him, "Therapy? For what?"

"Because you needa work on your communication skills," Armin placed his hands on top of his laptop as he looked at Eren.

"I'll think about it," Eren responded as he reached for the pillow that was beside him and began cuddling with it.

"Eren, no," Armin snatched and pulled the pillow away from Eren, tossing to the other side of their couch, "You're going to therapy, this could really help you with communicating with Y/n."

Eren sucked his teeth and sat up in his seat, gazing up at the ceiling after throwing his head back,"Fine."

"Great now look at this," Armin turned his laptop so it could be facing Eren. Armin pointed at the screen to what seemed like the website of the business.

Eren squinted his eyes and took the laptop from Armin to take a better look at the website,"Trust the Process?" Eren mumbled as he scrolled through the site.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Who names their business, Trust the Process?"

"Stop it," Armin hushed Eren as he took a glance at the laptop screen, "Okay time to register an appointment," Armin clapped his hands together as he took back his laptop.

For the past 2 weeks since Eren last left the hospital, he's been finding different ways to think about other things besides you. But nothings been working. Almost every little thing reminded him of you.

Hopefully going to Therapy could help him.

❑  ❑  ❑

𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙥𝙤𝙫

              𝙝𝙤𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡

          ❧ " 𝑪𝑨𝑵 𝒀𝑶𝑼 𝑾𝑨𝑳𝑲?" Kendrick stood beside your bed as you slowly rose up from lying your back against the bed.

"Yeah I can," you moved your lower body to the side and wiggled your toes as you rose your foot up in front of you.

"She still got that stiff ass neck brace though," Hakeem walked towards your bed, standing beside Kendrick to watch you get out of bed.

"Shut up," you shot a glare at Hakeem as you slowly moved your body closer to the edge of the bed. You held your hand out, waiting for Hakeem and Kendrick to take your hand to help hold your balance.

You placed your feet against the cold, tiled floor after getting out of the bed and walked a few distance, still having Hakeem and Kendrick hold your hand.

"Okay you can let go now," you looked straight ahead at the door and began walking slowly without any help from your two friends. You smiled happily that you were able to move around again, "Whew finally."

"How many weeks you got left?" Hakeem placed his hands on his hips as he watched you dance around a bit.

"Um two more weeks," you carefully moved your arms around so you wouldn't accidentally hurt yourself. Hakeem and Kendrick both groaned in despair as they thought of you in the hospital for that long.

"Two more weeks?!!" Hakeem made his voice pitch up, "Its been hell not having you at home, now I gotta wait for two more weeks?!"

"Yeah you're not getting outta here anytime soon," Kendrick added on as he shook his head.

"Welp," you walked towards your table and grabbed your phone, unplugging it as you unlocked it, "It is what it is."

Kendrick and Hakeem read each other's facial expression as they both were shocked about how nonchalant you were about being in the hospital.

"Girl I-" Hakeem kept his mouth parted a bit open as he watched you try and climb back on the edge of the bed.

"Weren't you complaining last week about how you wanted to go home?" Kendrick matched Hakeem's facial expression as he pointed at you.

"Yeah, but people change," you placed your phone on your lap and made prayer hands before raising your phone up in front of you, "Plus Trinity has been so nice and comforting, she even tells me the tea about the doctors and nurses."

"Drama in a hospital?" Kendrick slapped his hand over his mouth as he looked at an imaginary camera, blinking his eyes repeatedly.

"The fu- This ain't Grey's Anatomy?!" Hakeem scrunched up his face as he watched your cheeks puffing up before letting out a cackle.

Hakeem walked to the other side of the room and pushed the wheelie chair towards your bed and sat in front of you with his legs crossed, "Okay but um...lowkey spill the tea."

"Yuh the sugar honey iced tea," Kendrick sat next to you on the edge of the bed, waiting for you to spill.