Old Friends& Frienemies ....

Start from the beginning

"Oh, hi Brianne! Did Jade send you here?" he asked with a cocky smirk and I just rolled my eyes.

"No, I came here to talk to you," I said.

"Ohh, well, hello Brianne," he said with a wink.

"Yeah, no," I replied, walking into his hotel room.

"Wow, a bit forward there," he chuckled out as he shut the door.

"You're not funny, and I don't like you. I came here to tell you something, well a few things actually, so you better fucking listen," I said.

"Okay," he responded.

"Listen, don't mess with Jade, leave her the fuck alone? Got it? Good. Don't be messing with her and flirting with her and messing with her emotions because 1) she has a boyfriend who cares and loves, unlike you, and 2) i will beat the shit out of you... Okay, also, don't talk to her or anything, I don't want her with a broken heart again. Another thing, I want you to know that you a total and complete ass face for using Jade like that, even though she didn't do anything like that, you want to just use her for it! Unlike, her boyfriend now, who is sweet and kind to her and treats like a princess which is how she should be treated and loves her, so don't mess it up! Jade deserves so much better than you and her boyfriend treats her so much better! But why? Why did you use her like that?!" I exclaimed.

"Brianne, I didn't!" he started.

"Oh, you're right, you didn't, but you tried! You tried! So, leave us alone! Leave Jade alone, don't try to pull some shit and win her back, just leave it because you had your chance and you blew it, YOU screwed it up, yet Jade had to suffer because of YOU. Good flipping bye!" I finished and stormed out of the room.

"Brianne! Wait!" I heard someone yell in a very familiar voice, Jesse, my best guy friend..

"Jesse?" I asked turning around quickly... I was right, there stood Jesse, with his brown hair that came right above his eyebrows, his blue eyes shining with excitement like the usually did, and his left arm slung in a cast, he hadn't grown much, but yet, he was still at least 6-7 inches taller than me.

"BRIANNNE!" he screamed with his perfect smile.

"EEEEEP!" I squealed and ran over to him. I hugged his waist lightly, not wanting to hurt his arm more. He wrapped his one good arm around me and started laughing.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! YOU HAVEN'T BEEN AT SCHOOL, IT'S BEEN SO BORINGGG!" he complained with a smile as I let go of him.

"Umm, here in England," I giggled.

"Thank god you're alive! I have to tell your parents! They've been so scared and upset since you left!" he said with his normal excitement.

I felt my eyes widen and I immediately said, "NO! Don't tell my parents!"

"Why not?" he asked.

"I can't tell you, but don't tell my parents where I am, please Jesse, trust me," I begged.

"Okay, but why did you just leave?" he asked.

"I-I-I can't tell you, but you have to promise that you won't tell anyone you saw me or Jade, make sure Zach doesn't either, please," I pleaded once again.

"Brianne-" he started.

"Promise me Jesse," I begged.

"Okay, I promise! But what's going on?" he asked sounding worried.

"Jesse, it's really complicated and I don't want you getting involved, I don't know what will happen if you will, so just drop it, please," I whispered, trying to hold back tears that were starting to form.