Chapter 25: Green with Evil Pt. 5

Start from the beginning

"You keep working on that Alpha. As for the rest of us will find Tommy." Jason says.

"Guys, where is Scarlett?" Kimberly asks as everyone was looking at her now worried for Scarlett.

"I'm right here guys. Let's do this thing." Scarlett says with determination as the others sighed in relief to see her by the panels.

Kimberly's Point of View

"Hey Ernie?" I asked as I see him watching the news.

"Can you believe this is happening?" Ernie asks me.

"I know, it's terrible." I answered.

"Thank goodness for the power rangers." Ernie says.

"Hey. You should be thanking us." Bull says.

"Yeah, us." Skull says.

"Hey, we're the ones that helped the power rangers scare off that big, ugly gold guy." Bulk says.

"Right." Kimberly says.

"Yeah, right. We're the ones who should be on TV." Skull says.

"Yeah. On TV." Bulk says as I see him staring off into space.

"Dream on, Bulk. Ernie, have you seen Tommy?" I said as I turned to Ernie.

"The new kid, right?" Ernie asks.

"Yes." I answered.

"He's over there." Ernie answers as he points to where Tommy was working out.

"Thanks." I said as I walk over to him slowly, then I stoped in front of him.

"Tommy, Tommy I know. I know you're the green ranger." I tell him quietly.

"Well, then, pink ranger, you should also know that you and the other power rangers will soon be destroyed." Tommy answers.

"Let us help you. Please bring Lily back to us especially for Scarlett and Ernie, we can break Rita's spell like we did before." Kimberly says.

"Rita is my empress. She will soon rule the world." Tommy says as he gets up from his workout machine.

"Tommy, please let us help you." Kimberly says.

"You have been warned." Tommy says as his eyes were glowing green. He then walks away. Then I start making my way over to Billy's lab where the guys and Scarlett were.

No One's Point of View

"So you found Tommy?" Jason asks as Scarlett looks worried.

"Yeah, and his eyes were glowing green. It was really scary, he has known all along who we are." Kimberly says.

"That we're the power rangers?" Billy asks.

"Mm-hmm. And he's definitely out to get us." Kimberly answers.

"He's got to be under one of Rita's spells like I was." Scarlett says.

"That would explain why he's been acting so weird." Kimberly says.

"And why the putties didn't attack him." Zack says.

"Finally, this is all starting to make sense." Billy says. Kimberly sees Trini running over to them out of breath.

"Trini, what's wrong?" Kimberly asks.

"There's big trouble downtown. It's all over the radio, a monster's attacking the business district." Trini answers.

"Rita's not gonna give up is she?" Jason asks.

"It's morphin' time!" Scarlett says.

"Mastadon!"