After the movie *part 1* (Tom Holland)

Start from the beginning

"Tom told me that Anthony and Joseph were throwing this, and he thought that you'd like to see me, so he invited me along." she nodded. I looked at Tom, making him shrug as he curled his arm around my waist.

"That was so thoughtful, Tommy." I smiled.

"I do try." he teased, making me chuckle and shake my head as we looked at Zendaya.

"So, how did filming go? Y/N told me all about the intimate scenes that you had to do." she smirked, raising her eyebrow as she sipped her drink. My eyes widened and I stared daggers at her, hoping that she'd get the message of "shut the fuck up".

"Did she now?" Tom returned the smirk as he looked at me. I sighed and bit my lip, the cogs in my brain whirring to come up with an excuse that wouldn't include the words "I enjoyed kissing you".

"I-I just told her that they weren't as awkward as I was worried that they'd be, since we're good friends, so it was all alright." I lied with a nod. Tom smirked and raised his eyebrow, mimicking Zendaya's expression.

"Yeah, okay. Not like you mentioned a thousand times that you wanted to actually fu-."

"Okay, on that note, I need a cigarette." I nodded, cutting her off before she could say anything incriminating as I reluctantly left Tom's arms.

"I'll come with you." Zendaya nodded.

"I'll pass, I need to do the rounds anyway. See you again in a minute?" Tom asked hopefully as he looked at me.

"Yeah, course." I nodded, making him return it and give my waist a small squeeze before leaving the kitchen. I rolled my eyes at Zendaya, making her laugh as we headed outside.

"I'm guessing from that reaction that you didn't end up telling him how you really felt." she chuckled.

"No, I didn't, so thanks for almost exposing me there." I nodded, putting the cigarette in between my lips to light it.

"I don't see it as exposing you if he feels the same way." she admitted. My eyes widened and I shot my head up to look at her. She raised her eyebrows and sipped her drink, making me narrow my eyes at her.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I scoffed.

"I'm not just good friends with you, Y/N. I'm good friends with Tom too. And let's just say that you're not the only one in that relationship who's been talking about how much they're secretly in love with the other person and wanting to fuck them." she nodded. My eyes widened further.

"Tom doesn't love me. Tom doesn't want to fuck me." I scoffed and shook my head.

"Oh, he does, boo. He definitely does, to both of those things." she nodded, chuckling and biting her lip as I just stared at her.

"Z, I love you, but why didn't you tell me this before? We've been on the set for two years. We could have been well into a relationship by now." I groaned.

"In all honesty, babe, I thought that he'd have asked you out by now, or that you'd at least have had sex or something. Tom's a confident guy, I'm surprised that he didn't ask you out or make a move on you. Maybe he's so in love with you that he was actually scared of rejection." she teased.

"Yeah, as if the Tom that we know is scared of anything." I scoffed and shook my head before looking at her.

"Thanks for telling me. Maybe that'll actually open the door for us to do something." I nodded.

"That's why I told you. I love you both too much to see you miss out on love. Also, I was getting so tired of hearing about how you didn't know if you wanted each other, even though it couldn't have been clearer." she teased, making me roll my eyes and chuckle as I took a drag of the long-since forgotten cigarette.

Tom's P.O.V

Tom smiled and laughed with people as he made the rounds at the Russo Brothers' party. Though he'd have to get back to the kitchen soon, as he was missing the feeling of having Y/N in his arms. He sighed internally as he pretended to listen to the story that he was being told. He couldn't lie, he wasn't sure what had happened. He'd been friends with Y/N now for two years and had completely fallen for her after about six months of knowing her, so it was beyond him why he hadn't plucked up the courage yet to ask her out. Everyone around him laughed at the story, prompting him to laugh as well as he snapped back into reality.

"That's a really good story. Please excuse me, though, I'm absolutely parched." he chuckled, excusing himself as he headed back into the kitchen. He walked in and smiled slightly as he could see Y/N and Zendaya on the patio, engaged in what looked to be a very deep conversation. He figured that he'd leave them to it as he grabbed a cup and the bottle of scotch before pouring himself one.

"Hey, Tom." he looked up and smiled as Zendaya walked back into the kitchen.

"Hey. It's a great party, isn't it?" he chuckled as he focused on pouring his drink.

"So great. So, um, how come nothing happened with Y/N?" Tom's eyes widened. He looked up and gulped as his eyes flicked to Y/N, who was still outside.

"Are you mad? I'm not having this conversation when she's within ear-shot." he scoffed and shook his head.

"Trust me, Tom, the music means that you literally can't hear anything but that from outside." she reassured. He sighed and looked at her.

"I don't know what happened, Z. I kept meaning to ask her out, and then something would be said to imply that she didn't feel the same, or someone would walk into the room just before I got the chance. And then in the intimate scenes, I tried my hardest to kiss her like I meant it, so that she knew that I was kissing her because I wanted to, not just because we had to. But, I don't know. None of it translated, I guess." he mumbled as he looked down.

"Would you ask her out if you knew that she felt the same?" Zendaya asked. Tom's eyes widened and he shot his head back up to her.

"Literally in a heartbeat. Why, did she say something?" he asked.

"She's said a lot of things. Mainly how she wants to fuck you just as much as you want to fuck her." she admitted. Tom narrowed his eyes at her.

"And exactly how long have you been sitting on this information?" he asked accusingly, making her hold her hands up.

"Okay, in my defence, I honestly thought that you were enough of a confident guy to ask her out yourself. I didn't think that my intervention was needed to make you guys finally have sex." she chuckled. He sighed, his gaze flicking past Zendaya and to Y/N. He had to admit that she looked absolutely fucking stunning tonight. The dress that she was wearing hugged her perfectly, the backless nature of is showing off her soft skin and making her ass look even better.

"Fuck it. I should make a move, shouldn't I?" he nodded.

"Please, yes. I'm sick of hearing about how sexually frustrated both of you are because you have to pretend to fuck each other instead of actually fucking each other." Zendaya teased, making Tom chuckle and jokingly roll his eyes.

"Thanks, Z." he nodded as he downed his scotch, wincing slightly at the taste.

"Go get her, tiger." she smirked, making him chuckle and shake his head as he headed out to talk to her. But if he got his way, and he suspected Y/N's way too, they wouldn't be doing much talking.