As quietly as he came he was slipping away just like it but he didn't succeed when a hand clutched his sweater, pulling him back almost making him stumble over the bed. With a yelp, Yifan peeked over his shoulder and to his horror found himself gulping as he came face to face with an angry male. 

"You are right," Zi Tao breathed, as if he was flaring. "You are selfish. The most selfish person I know. You are also an asshole, a whole jerk, silly and an idiot" Each word was spoken as if he was spitting venom. Yifan gulped but didn't interrupt. "You are so thoughtless, how did they even make you a CEO huh? You cared about your feelings, you were worried about getting hurt, you left because you don't want me to hate you yet here you are barging in, and messing up my life again. Mr Wu Yifan what do you take me for!" 

Yifan snapped out from the other hold before quickly getting up. He stood like a kicked puppy, as he tried to come up with another apology. But before he could open his mouth Zi Tao cut him off. 

"Don't.you. dare. If I hear another I'm sorry I would cut your tongue off, I'm not even kidding" 

Yifan's eyes widened as if he heard the most horrible thing. He sealed his mouth shut letting the other to continue. Who was the older here again? 

Zi Tao breathed in and out, he was sure he was sleeping and then there was someone speaking to him. Zi Tao didn't make any movement as he let the other speak. After hearing everything, his heart start to thud so hard he could almost imagine it jumping through his chest. He waited for the older to confess again but there were only apologies after apologies that made Zi Tao feel like he was listening to a tape recorder. He groaned internally before snapping his eyes open and what hurt was the older leaving just like that. 

Didn't he mean anything he said. Didn't he love him? Then why is he leaving? Zi Tao was so mad, he felt so angry and confused and before he knew it he pulled the older back taking him off guard. 

"Do you even hear yourself? What did you say…" Zi Tao asked with a sharp intake of breath. Zitao was always calm, and very ignorant towards unnecessary stuff, yet Yifan would always make his cool exterior shatter into pieces

He so badly wanted to hear him say how much he meant for the other. Confess that he wants him as much as Zi Tao wants him. 

"I ...I said that...Umm...I apologize for hurting you then and last night as well. I was also rude and gave you a hard time…" 

Zi Tao watched as the older male fumbled as if he forgot everything. "I am not talking about that" 

"Then…? Ah!" Yifan's confused frown slowly changed. He closed his eyes as he cursed internally. Why did you have to open your mouth, you idiot! "That ...was nothing. Forget it" 

Zi Tao couldn't take it anymore. "So it was really nothing? Everything was a lie? Alright" He heaved deeply as if deciding what to say next. "Alright, you don't want me like I do. I get it now. You don't feel anything towards me like I feel, I get it. You really don't love me like I do, I also GET IT. You may Leave!" 

Yifan winced as he waited for another string of harsh words but what he heard almost made his heart jump. His gaze snapped towards the younger who was still glaring icily at the wall. 

"You are an idiot. I don't know why I fell for you. You make me so angry. I don't even care when others talk behind my back or how they dislike my parents. You are so annoying. You bring my worst side out and I hate you for it! You...Wu Yifan, you're a jerk and asshole, an idiot and a selfish---" 

Zi Tao broke down as two arms pulled him in an embrace. He sobbed so hard as if he just let out all the tears he had locked up for years. His voice was muffled against Yifan's wide shoulders as he beat his fist against the other's chest again and again. 

"I-I said you t-to leave...W-Why are you still h-here!" His words came out broken yet Yifan pulled him closer, almost afraid to let go. "I-It's nothing f-for you. J-Just forget i-it" 

"I'm sorry….I love you….Just like you love me. I feel the same way as you feel for me. I want you...Just like you want me" Yifan paused as he pulled away cradling the younger's red face and wiping away his tears, his eyes were swollen and red and that made Yifan's heart ache. "And, If you have me back, I would never let go.." 

"That's too sappy shit coming out of your mouth" Zi Tao mumbled, yet his tone was teasing and light. 

"Hey! I learned from the best" Yifan made an offensive remark but his tone was anything but serious. 

"
"Zi Tao pulled him closer, racked his fingers through his hairs, their foreheads touching together. Yifan wiped away the rest of the tears from Tao's face as he lean in to peck his cheeks making the younger to sigh in contempt.

"
"Why didn't you go home after you dropped me?" Tao pulled back narrowing his eyes at Yifan who smiled sheepishly. "You had a high fever and almost made me smack you. Wtf were you thinking"

Yi"You, I was thinking about you" Yifan poke avoiding looking at the younger but continued. "I told you I'm selfish, didn't I? I wouldn't have left even if you have beaten me. I wasn't leaving unless you gave me a chance. You didn't even let me complete my talk before getting all angry on me and left"

"" What if I didn't found you outside and you had died or something. Gosh I would be in Jail and we would have never met in first place!"

Zi Tao stared at the Older in horror but before he could comment further the older laughed.

"Nah, death had to take my permission first. and dying like that isn't my style either" H smiled smugly. "Also, I have one of the best doctor's in China as my lover. He would not let me die so staying in that Car forever would let you take care of me. It's worth it"

"Lover huh..You!"

Zi Tao laughed as he hit the older with the first pillow he could find. He was happy and so so happy. He still couldn't believe how fast his whole life changed. From Treating his first patient to having him as his Partner, life truly is unpredictable.

❤❤❤❤

Wow, there is only one Last Chapter and and Epilogue is Left. 😍❤

Its going to be done before my Exams, so I assure you it's not going to take long enough before this  journey is over. ☹

Thankyou do much my amazing readers and Voters and Commenters 😘

Without you I couldn't be motivated. So I'm truly Grateful. 🌹

Love you all. ❤