Prologue

You hung up on your mom, for the better or worst you knew she would give you a lecture later but that didn't matter. A manager and for a rapper that seemed cool to think about but wow the responsibility. Ouch...yah that was scary for you to hear you had commitment issues. 

That's why at 26 you still hadn't actually had a serious relationship. Your friends made fun of you a lot for that. But it was nice seeing them get cheated on or heartbroken it always made you realize how lucky you were to be single. You went to college in America so you had a lot of white friends which creeped your mother out. 

 Your father died when you were younger so your mother was very protective over you. It was creepy.

 Your friends found it weird but at least when I was younger I didn't sing Despacito in broken Spanish. But then they would make fun of me for not being allowed to stay away from home for more than six hours apart from school. But you're friends found it funny but I guess you were used to it because they talked about it everyday.

You got really good grades but your dating life was dead. It was sad at the beginning but you got used to it. Most of your friends had boyfriends but here you are alone, sad and watching Hulu because you had nothing else to do. Then music started blasting through your door, your sister who was staying for the time being with her girlfriend. Because they burned down their house. 

Had to stay at your apartment a song came on and you recognized it and you had heard it on the radio before. Euphoria was it you couldn't remember but you heard it on the radio it was actually quite an ear-worm so you had to add it to your playlist you liked. But then you were confused about the artist who was singing in BTS.

 You had never heard that name before but maybe it was because you lived in a hole and you believed your life had no meaning (And your social life was dead). You never ever left your apartment except for work and walking your dog. Your friends all lived in America so it was annoying and lonely by yourself.

As you started playing the song you recognized a voice you didn't think much about until you fell adrift. The word BTS ran through your mind repeating pausing and repeating over and over and then another word Yoongi.Who was that,then you realized BTS the boyband he had joined you felt stupid forgetting something that important. Then quickly you woke up drenched in sweat. You looked up his name there. It was Min Yoongi or Suga as his stage name. Not going to lie you almost threw your laptop across the room. But let me tell you weren't even getting to the worst part.

(A/n)So I just wanted to add yes another extra side note ✋ 😔 sorry. But I wanted to note that this story is confusing at times. And some chapters I just 🤢. And I did write this a month ago. And this was my first book. But I might edit and add some stuff. :DDD. But I would love if you checked other ones out. 💜