The six great Devil Steles of the Devil World were related to the Archdevil Lord's inheritance and position. Everyone would kill to obtain the chance to obtain all the Devil Steles.

A complicated light flashed through Huang Xiaolong's eyes.

Before Gao Changran finished his report, all Huang Xiaolong felt was faint curiosity towards the Devil Tower. The only reason he had wanted to climb the tower was for amusement. Right now, he felt that he had to give it his all if it concerned the Devil Steles.

Ascending the Devil Tower wouldn't be easy.

The higher they climbed, the harder it would be.

He had heard that ever since the Heavenless Archdevil Lord had climbed up to the ninth level, no one had managed to do it.

Luckily for him, Huang Xiaolong was extremely confident in himself.

That wasn't because he knew that he had heaven-defying talent. Instead, Huang Xiaolong felt reassured as he had already obtained the Blood Eye Devil Stele out of the six great Devil Steles. Since the Devil Steles had something to do with them ascending the tower, his starting line would already be different from the rest. Moreover, he felt that the Blood Eye Devil Stele would be useful when climbing to the ninth level.

Huang Xiaolong asked about some other matters about the Devil Tower and the auction before sending Gao Changran and the rest to scout for more information.

When Gao Changran and Wang Fanning left, Huang Xiaolong calmed himself down and returned to his state of cultivation.

The two of them returned soon after and reported that the auction would begin the day after.

As for the peak-grade grandmist flying ship, it was called the Tushita Flying Ship, and it had existed since the Desolate Era.

"Tushita Flying Ship..." Huang Xiaolong was stunned.

The Tushita Flying Ship was rumored to be the personal treasure of the leader of the Fire World.

Huang Xiaolong had never thought that such an amazing treasure would appear in the auction in Eternal Devil City.

If that was the case, the number of people who would be fighting for it couldn't be estimated. The price would definitely pierce through the clouds.

Of course, the thing that Huang Xiaolong didn't lack was spirit stones. Especially ever since he had robbed the Fiend God Treasury previously...

Huang Xiaolong could only wait silently for the start of the auction.

Along with the announcement of the auction and Devil Tower's opening, even more experts had surged towards Eternal Devil City. The final bastion of the Devil World was getting more and more lively.

It was fortunate that the city was sufficiently big. Otherwise, there was no way all the experts from all thirty-six cities of the Devil World would be able to fit into Eternal Devil City.

Right before the auction, the Stone Ape Archdevil Ancestor and the Violent Lightning Archdevil Ancestor arrived at Eternal Devil City. The commotion they caused wasn't small.

Ever since the Heavenless Archdevil Lord had disappeared, the twelve Archdevil Ancestors had become the core of the Devil World.

The twelve of them were the spiritual pillars of the Devil World.

They held an unimaginable prestige.

Following the arrival of the two Archdevil Ancestors, many people started to discuss the Six Nether Gate. The topic of conversation was naturally Huang Xiaolong, the black-haired young man who had dared to move against the young masters of both superpowers.